• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Winnie Is Shortsighted To Upend Jack Ma, Compelling Him To Shift To Singapore Instead.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jack Ma is being Backed by Jiang family. Tigger wanted him death.

Hearsay the government wanted the clan of Jiang clan to be wipe off.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who told you this? Big Nose Teo?
Why are you so ignorant? Everyone in this forum already knew this. You are the biggest fool in this forum to be unaware of even this piece of information or why don't you ask your doggy friend, @Loofydralb, to PM you on this provided you will give him a free doggie style fuck first?

You know why I show you the above video? That's because @Loofydralb (aka Walt Disney's Goofy) is a Haram Malay Dog and you always like to say that he had PMed you this, PMed you that. Hence, he's your favorite mate to pump you full tank on the bed. Don't need me to spoon feed you. Go and GOOGLE for yourself.

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gong Xi Gong Xi, like it or not, more Chinks are coming to Singapore.

Gravitas: Chinese citizens are fleeing Xi Jinping's crackdown:​

Why is China's wealthy buying property in Singapore | MS Explains:​

Furthermore, if the new Anwar administration is smart to relax their regulations, I believe the Forest City developments in Johor will be revived again.

Last edited: