• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Win a free lunch with Scroobal

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why would screwballs be your sifu and idol? Have you 2 met in real life? You see creating a clone to praise yourself that's so fucking stupid and what's even worse you got found out and are still persisting.

To be honest i never paid attention to jw5's points nor yours at all but i noticed damn for a lao jiao you sure have very few points.

Pounts noted. Thank you you Jah Jah.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so who won the contest? Can punch scroobal's face when meet him or not?

Bloody lying buggers other than creating clones also lied about the contest.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's very rich coming from you. You guys ganged up with some premium nicks to mass zap GD, harrych, kopiC, and a few other newbies, and then you mock him for having few points.

Worse, you guys then accuse other people of being concerned about points and reputation.

How empty must your life be to get a kick out of such unproductive use of time?

Bro, relax. Bear in mind they are all kids.

What is important is them all feeling shiok sendiri. I am happy for them, honest to God. This forum is their life! Forgive them for they dont know what is hapenning.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Serious? I also ganged up? Where's the proof? What was GD's old points? Btw why aren't you massed zapped?

Btw what exactly is the relation between GD, harrych and kopic? Another admittance they are your clones.

Spot on. We are all clones. Happy zapping. Can make my nick disappear or not? I bet you cant.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Spot on. We are all clones. Happy zapping. Can make my nick disappear or not? I bet you cant.

actually why did he mention your nick with 2 unknowns like that harry and kopic? Newbies get zapped all the time but nobody pays any attention. Who are they? You know?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
me too i got mass zapped if not my pts would be higher than this.

Asking boss to vouch for you. ROFL that's the absolute worst person to vouch for you.

Can yoy get Leongsam to transfer all my points to you? Hope when your family goes thru a crisis, their welfare would be number 1 priority for you. Not points and points. Shocking.

Leongsam - pl do the needful

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
nabei.. down here gong lai gong ker ... chit tua too Ran Jiao wei...Where is the Free Lunch! Jeebuy :oIo:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can yoy get Leongsam to transfer all my points to you? Hope when your family goes thru a crisis, their welfare would be number 1 priority for you. Not points and points. Shocking.

Leongsam - pl do the needful

Points are nothing like you said and you are still talking about them?

Btw let's meet up. You me and scroobal.

Status
Not open for further replies.