• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Win a free lunch with Scroobal

Status
Not open for further replies.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Contest is simple. Here are the various clones allegedly used by Scroobal in this forum.

use all of them in a single sentence…

Fuck you ... GoldenDragon, Charlie99, mojito, Seee3, lee6100, Political Dialogue, JHolmesJr, kohpc, harrych, JohnTan, fuck all of you!

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck you ... GoldenDragon, Charlie99, mojito, Seee3, lee6100, Political Dialogue, JHolmesJr, kohpc, harrych, JohnTan, fuck all of you!

you got them all in one sentence but im subtracting points for laziness and lack of creativity...try again please.....its lunch with scroobal, not curry puff from old chiang kee, so step up your game.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow, TuaKangYaoSiu Forummer GoldenDragon also interested in points and alliances? :rolleyes:

Now which other fucktard moniker was it who used to start threads about points, zapping, alliances, etc? :biggrin:

ya hor how come he now talking about points. Seems like the fox tail is showing. Now he's doing the Yeah i am who you accuse me to be reverse psycology tatic which fails badly.

Then again it's always a big no no when one fucks up and uses the wrong clone to reply to a post.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of course you can take part……scroobal…..why would you need permission to participate in a thread you started…cough cough.

careful ok don't use the wrong clone to reply to your post. For someone that uses multiple clone nicks to talk to himself i am just shocked you actually made such a glaring mistake. Remember to also record down the behavior of said clone which one is the asshole, which one is the "nice guy" etc etc.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
"Cunt", someone yelled at the clumsy albino waiter who tripped over the flowers lining the coffin of the late great Lee6100….this was followed by a public lashing where GoldenDragon Charlie99 mojito Seee3 lee6100 Political Dialogue kohpc harrych and JohnTan proceeded to wallop him with their $49.99 bata shoes until jholmesjr came in and saved the ungrateful albino cunt from a further and possibly fatal thrashing.
lover of cunt (s)

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Paging paging paging golden dragon .... please reply to me, Holmes.

Im not happy....you are confusing scroobal fans.

In our past brainstormings we agreed that you would stick to the right lobe and I to the left lobe.

Please try to keep up....Im the rude one...youre the rational, manipulative and needy one.

Status
Not open for further replies.