• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

William Wan, Anton Casey, and Stockholm Syndrome

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is written by the same person who started this thread.

http://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?89550-The-Chen-Show-Mao-Affair

The real deal:

View attachment 14220

No, TFBH is not the asshole Scroobal (good riddance). Different personas, different interests (one does weights, the other cycles in sissy spandex), different body builds, different writing styles, different schools, different tastes in chicks.

As to whether they share the same account, anything is possible.

As to the pic, I think you've pinned it down. It's the real deal.

jw5

Loyal
No, TFBH is not the asshole Scroobal (good riddance). Different personas, different interests (one does weights, the other cycles in sissy spandex), different body builds, different writing styles, different schools, different tastes in chicks.

As to whether they share the same account, anything is possible.

As to the pic, I think you've pinned it down. It's the real deal.

Why, thank you yellowarse. :wink:

One is a senior executive, the other is his subordinate, hence the willingness for the latter to pander to the former.
And you are right about the education too. One was a scholar, the other I don't even know. Maybe you or GMS may know. :wink:

Thought that the more junior one was less vindictive and more easy-going. Apparently not.

CumSpitCobra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone who sides with Anton is just as guilty as Anton. William Wan is just part of the government machinery to defend foreigners.

I agree that death threats are essentially criminal intimidation and Anton does not deserve it. But that was not wat William's true motives were.

He was the one behind the campaign hoax that the Courtesy Lion had resigned because Singaporeans had proven too ungracious. Notice the pattern of blame here. It is always Singaporeans at fault.

There is another pattern. That is being supportive of a jerk who made distasteful remarks and making distasteful hoaxes himself. And yes you are correct - on both occasions Singaporeans are at fault.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone who sides with Anton is just as guilty as Anton. William Wan is just part of the government machinery to defend foreigners.

I do not feel sorry for Anton. I just feel sorry for Singaporeans who see the need to trash him "dirty" to the extent of needing him leaving the country involuntary.

In this case, I do compare Singaporeans and HongKongers.

HongKongers have the pleasure of conducting street protests and understand human rights and applications of laws, there is a refinement in the way they treat undesirable people.

Singaporeans are more fiery and crude in the uncompromising way of imitating the leaders - a reflection of how they are being by the PAP. This is not much different from how the Chinese PRC treat the Japs and drove many of them out of China.

It is also a reflection of the reputation of Singaporeans as a people. Bad news travel faster than good news. What is the impact on Singapore's image. Foreigners will not tell the truth, but what you want to hear.

"MRT stinks"?
"Out you go!!!"

Last edited:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How's the smell of NZ's transport system

It has the lingering Perth smell. They bought our used trains.
The future trains Perth sells to NZ Rail will have Aston Casey smell.

300px-Adk_690.jpg

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I do not feel sorry for Anton. I just feel sorry for Singaporeans who see the need to trash him "dirty" to the extent of needing him leaving the country involuntary.

HongKongers have the pleasure of conducting street protests and understand human rights and applications of laws, there is a refinement in the way they treat undesirable people.

Singaporeans are more fiery and crude in the uncompromising way of imitating the leaders - a reflection of how they are being by the PAP. This is not much different from how the Chinese PRC treat the Japs and drove many of them out of China.

It is also a reflection of the reputation of Singaporeans as a people. Bad news travel faster than good news. What is the impact on Singapore's image. Foreigners will not tell the truth, but what you want to hear.

"MRT stinks"?
"Out you go!!!"

Good points and I do agree to some extent that our crude back lash against Anton and his ilk is in part due to all the pent up frustration that we have no outlet of releasing due to oppressive govt.

But then .. This kind of back lash also occurs in other freer countries. What differs is maybe the accompanying xenophobia, which again is not inborn in Singaporeans but a result of govt policies.

William wan went over the edge by attempting to deflect blame back to Singaporeans as if victim and oppressor roles were interchangeable. That's my beef.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Attempted Cunning Hoax:

Date Of GE 2011: 7 May 2011

Date Attached Thread Started: 18 April 2011

See Post#19 in particular.

http://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?89550-The-Chen-Show-Mao-Affair

Peace be with you, jw5. Can u stop mentioning this thread? The issue is dead n closed. CSM has our support n he has been elected. My judgement on him was too hasty and I recant my position. And yes, I should not have agreed with scroobal. He was off the mark. As was I.

Last edited:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But then .. This kind of back lash also occurs in other freer countries. What differs is maybe the accompanying xenophobia, which again is not inborn in Singaporeans but a result of govt policies.

William wan went over the edge by attempting to deflect blame back to Singaporeans as if victim and oppressor roles were interchangeable. That's my beef.

When you point a finger at the Singaporeans, there are 4 other fingers pointing back at PAP policies.
So, in this blame game, PAP is not going to admit their fault in this.
No amount of Courtesy campaigns will save PAP.

Last edited:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Anton Casey never make fun of the poor and his son did not make chink face and if he did not post his car pic to compare (most probably 2nd hand), then his comment on the public transport is pretty true, I guess.

However, he crossed the line by bringing in parents for bringing up wussies. Where he got the idea that the poor are wussies, or how he came to such a conclusion is a hypocritical reflection of himself, getting sacked, running away and giving a lame insincere apology at the aftermath. If he stands by his words, he would contest his sacking with his employer CrossInvest, stay around in SG to defend his comments and sue whoever he thinks had bad-mouth him. But instead, he run away like a lame dog with its tail between his legs. LOL.

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal

In this case, I do compare Singaporeans and HongKongers....

The duration of colonisation for us is not as long as the HongKongers. That's why. :biggrin:

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal

"MRT stinks"?
"Out you go!!!"

Let foreigners think what they want. We do not care what they think nor do we need them in Singapore. All over the world now, there is an anti globalisation movement against immigration, mass immigration changing the native culture, cheap labour, and foreigners taking jobs away from natives.

In Anton's homeland, the UK, UKIP is now polling higher than the Conservative party and is calling for 50k immigrants a year only out of a population of 60 million. If we extrapolate to Singapore's current population, we should only be letting in 4000-5000 immigrants tops.

The Swiss people's party which calls for extremely limited immigration is now the largest party in Switzerland.

People all over the world are now coming to the conclusion that mass immigration is undesirable and downright harmful. The next era will see the rise of neo-autarkic economies. All foreigners as well as all Sinkies residing in foreign lands should be aware of this trend.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The duration of colonisation for us is not as long as the HongKongers. That's why. :biggrin:

Its not the duration of colonization but what system of government each country was under. LKY removed the energetic, vigorous members of society with detention without trial and long prison terms. The rest of Singaporeans he applied harsh laws and pork barrel politics to keep them in check. That is why there are more sheep in Singapore than in New Zealand.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
People all over the world are now coming to the conclusion that mass immigration is undesirable and downright harmful. The next era will see the rise of neo-autarkic economies. All foreigners as well as all Sinkies residing in foreign lands should be aware of this trend.

Yes, I agree.

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What has William Wan to say about his masters' version of empathy?

1661285_644763658918303_707505070_n.jpg

source: The Alternative View