• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will you support "Ah Boys to Men" movie?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One night in Geylang is the title? :eek:

Bro, one night in Geylang not fair to mata mata. What about hair wash and mahjong in the afternoons, followed by nightclubs in the evenings. Weekends at the Turf Club as a runner, solving crime when there is time etc.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Think your Police story will be much more interesting, best got HFJ and Budget hotels involves, wah.....

My time it was nightclubs all the way. HFJs not on the menu.

Usually, it is like this - Arrived in station at 10am. Wait for phone call for early lunch at 11.30am. After makan, go wash hair. Then go mess play mahjong. After mahjong, go health centre bathe and sio pu. Then makan at good restaurant before heading to nightclub. After nightclub, go supper and if health centre earlier bo sio pu, bring nightclub gal for one round.

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Usually, it is like this - Arrived in station at 10am. Wait for phone call for early lunch at 11.30am. After makan, go wash hair. Then go mess play mahjong. After mahjong, go health centre bathe and sio pu. Then makan at good restaurant before heading to nightclub. After nightclub, go supper and if health centre earlier bo sio pu, bring nightclub gal for one round.

Ok then..the title shall be...Days of Our Life Starring GD...

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, one night in Geylang not fair to mata mata. What about hair wash and mahjong in the afternoons, followed by nightclubs in the evenings. Weekends at the Turf Club as a runner, solving crime when there is time etc.

yes, wake up after 12. go eat brunch and wash hair at saloon. disturb those malaysian hairdresser. then go health centre with kakis relax and "low chui". come out from health centre, sky dark liao, go eat dinner to replenish protein with another group of kaki. then at night go nightclub sing, drink and lum charbo. after that go supper with the girls and kaki. then bring one girl go hotel pump, pump liao can go home and sleep or look for another mahjong session. next day same thing again. police pay on 12th all never touch. :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hope the DVD pirates taget this one and make the movie lose money

Bro, like all number 2 products, only the tua kong ones will be targetted. Not too sure if DVD pirates think this movie is good enough to venture into. They could lose money with this investment.

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you succeed in getting Lionel de Dog to confess, his story even more interesting. His involved corruption and later on, becoming a MIW!

Lionel story very hard lah to get..but maybe i will try to ask my kakilang erection2011 to try to talk to him...

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

knn! mine and yours uncanny resemblance. :biggrin: but don't even need to go station at all.

Last edited:

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like a whole lot of smoke (grenade) lah, an attempt to make a patriotic, feelgood, NS BMT camaraderie movie to "unite" Singaporeans amidst all the anger of invading FTs & PRCS, rising cost of living & CPF lockup. A complete waste of time & money as the real war will be done economically & not with guns, the real war will be between Singaporeans losing out to the invading hungry FTs & PRCs. The real war will be survival of the economically fittest, who can make the most money to live out your days in super EX Singapore.

In Hollywood, you first try & "sell" the idea & the script to producers, they will see if the movie will make money, if there's a demand for this kind of movie, will it be well received, after all it's a lot of money & man hours & skill to make. You need to ask.. who are the idiots behind this & what's the real purpose of this film? Since when do people celebrate 45th anniversary of anything, let alone NS!!!!!

I think this will go down as another Epic Fail by Singapore to emulate the movies done by other people in other countries. After spending & pumping so much money into building the creative industries in Singapore, still boh liao & got no originality. Jake Neo, becos of your short sightedness, you'll be the laughing stock yet again! Now, can someone pls shout.. Smoke, Smoke, Smoke!

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes, wake up after 12. go eat brunch and wash hair at saloon. disturb those malaysian hairdresser. then go health centre with kakis relax and "low chui". come out from health centre, sky dark liao, go eat dinner to replenish protein with another group of kaki. then at night go nightclub sing, drink and lum charbo. after that go supper with the girls and kaki. then bring one girl go hotel pump, pump liao can go home and sleep or look for another mahjong session. next day same thing again. police pay on 12th all never touch. :biggrin:

All correct except last point. Better to withdraw all to portray the impression seepay jialak. Or, withdraw every two or three days as 'proof' you paid your own share at nightclub.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lionel story very hard lah to get..but maybe i will try to ask my kakilang erection2011 to try to talk to him...

Lionel will, I bet my kidney and liver, confess to everything except his corrupt ways. Brothel keepers seepay tulan with him then. Imo, he ranks as one of the most corrupt mata never apprehended and charged by CPIB.

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lionel will, I bet my kidney and liver, confess to everything except his corrupt ways. Brothel keepers seepay tulan with him then. Imo, he ranks as one of the most corrupt mata never apprehended and charged by CPIB.

You never know, the case against Lionel de Susah maybe can save for a rainy day, then the powers that be CPIB & others will catch up with him & hantum him, it all depends on the mood of the gahmen, if they need scapegoat or they need to distract the public, they can always call on their dog to perform, the only thing is will he be around to face the music.

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal

Tell Lionel de Susah that Jack Neo is interested in making a movie about him, bring a case of whisky & everything will be revealed.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
anyway just to share. cpib is not as elite as it seem because its too powerful. their investigation is very sloppy compare to police IOs. corruption charge macam 莫须有, no need to have also can charge. but of cos if they can't find any lobang they will korek other lobang to wack u. they also out source their field job, like shadowing assignments. some PIs friends told me, dont know got smoke me or not. dunno why nowadays so many chenhulang so scared of them?