• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will you signup to watch WC2010?

Will you signup to watch WC2010?

• Yes

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • No

Votes: 21 95.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
HWZ results

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/showthread.php?t=2759889

after boycotting SH, ST WC2010, do remember to boycott PAP at next GE too.

T

Tadakatsu Honda

Re: Poll: Will you signup to watch WC2010?

The magic words are :

Antenna Booster

Internet Streaming Sports TV.

Hewlett

Alfrescian
Loyal
For me no cos where got time to watch most of the matches? The most only watch those big matches and matches at the semis onwards. Btw, there sure be some online sites that will show live matches.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
HWZ results

I definitely will refuse to subscribe.

This penny wise, pound foolish govt has at last manage to deprive its people of basic human enjoyment, compared to other countries where the joy of WC2010 is freely spread around.

All due to its insistence of a meritocratic, economic society. Stupid, dumb concept that will make all of us poorer.

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is preposterous!!

will anyone pay for the air he breathes in?

or

will anyone pay for say entrance to the food court or hawker center to buy food???

newyorker88

Alfrescian
Loyal
HWZ results

That is something you should not do, boycott elections? Does it matter? They will win before it start. But making Pinkie lose face is something most of us like to see. Let him have a win of 50.1 percent. Let see if he says that results is "very good" again.....

Heart Break Kid

Alfrescian
Loyal
I definitely will refuse to subscribe.

This penny wise, pound foolish govt has at last manage to deprive its people of basic human enjoyment, compared to other countries where the joy of WC2010 is freely spread around.

All due to its insistence of a meritocratic, economic society. Stupid, dumb concept that will make all of us poorer.

I fully support your statements :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
That is something you should not do, boycott elections? Does it matter? They will win before it start. But making Pinkie lose face is something most of us like to see. Let him have a win of 50.1 percent. Let see if he says that results is "very good" again.....
I will prefer to let him have a loss of 49.9%.