• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will you queue to pay your last respect to old man ..

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No, can't be bothered.

But it would be quite embarassing if he passed away and there is not a teary eye at the funeral except those of his family and cronies. Therefore, I suggest we hire a professional mourner that can "perform" as well as Zhuge Liang at Zhou Yu's funeral - please go direct to 7:35 of the video to see the strategist's great wayang.

[video=youtube;mOiSjiikEvo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOiSjiikEvo[/video]

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If by 'paying respect' you mean defecating on his face as he lies in a coffin, yes.

The fucking que will be over a mile long to pee and shit on that old man as he lies in his coffin.
We all will have a party while waiting for our turns to do that.
We will high five strangers and hug and kiss them all.
Bubbly and XO and wine and beer will flow

And we all will go

YUM SENG! YUM YUM YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM SENG!

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No, can't be bothered.

But it would be quite embarassing if he passed away and there is not a teary eye at the funeral except those of his family and cronies. Therefore, I suggest we hire a professional mourner that can "perform" as well as Zhuge Liang at Zhou Yu's funeral - please go direct to 7:35 of the video to see the strategist's great wayang.

i prefer the 1995 version.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vMaUBOFDo6Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

TeamDrifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Teamdrifter will definitely be there in force, the entire team will be mobilized. If need be will volunteer for security job with PA in organizing to ferry por-lum-pars to Istana.

lesMISERABLES

Alfrescian
Loyal
Definitely not, but I wish to be reborn into FamiLEE to carry out the divine mission of wiping out the family's wealth and ruining its reputation.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If by 'paying respect' you mean defecating on his face as he lies in a coffin, yes.

that's what i wanna say..........he need to have guards around his tomb 24/7............otherwise, there'll be a mountain of shit and rivers of urine........when LHL go there for Chingming.........

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No I will not, and neither would I have any sympathies for his family and their future in his passing.

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

North Korea is punishing citizens who didn't cry during the orchestrated public mourning.

There will be a decree that all must cry like the N. Koreans when Kim Jong IL died.