• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will You Donate To The Forum?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Was surprise to see the donation banner this morning. What privilege does a senior member have? How many of you will donate? Does it mean moderators will get paid soon? :biggrin:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What is Forum donation of $19.95 ?

Forum donations now welcome!

If you want to contribute to the continued success of this forum, you can now do so here.

You are now at the Sam's secure payment interface. Payment is via Verotel, a trusted name in on line payments. Click on "Proceed to Verotel Payment Gateway" and you will be redirected to the payment interface page. Once you have completed the transaction, your moderation will be lifted (if you are still in moderation) and promotion to "Senior Member" status is immediate. :smile:

sound like something for new members? anything for old members?

why not let us buy something useful?

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: What is Forum donation of $19.95 ?

Any cash donation box. Dont like online transaction later trace by MIW.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
was about 2 start a thread on it ... den saw it removed, so stopped ...

it was laidis on top of ze page ...

<li class="restore" id="navbar_notice_11">
<input onclick="return dismiss_notice(11);" name="dismiss_noticeid_11" src="images/misc/cross.png" alt="Dismiss" style="float: right;" type="image">
<p><strong>Forum donations now welcome!</strong></p>
<p>If you want to contribute to the continued success of this forum, you can now do so <a href="http://www.sammyboy.com/nowait.php">here</a>. <br></p>
</li>

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Was surprise to see the donation banner this morning. What privilege does a senior member have? How many of you will donate? Does it mean moderators will get paid soon? :biggrin:

all i see is a condom commercial with a sexy white chick staring at me with the tagline "satisfaction guaranteed!" :biggrin:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
donate already will be immuned to infraction? I kenna a few stupid ones already...start thread and inserted quotes so that it looks neater also kenna. Say I quoted huge chunk of text!

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Verotel again??? :eek:

Sounds familiar to me because i had used it years ago to access this section.... :rolleyes:

JcpvN.jpg

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

This Sam very funny. Never even say what's the benefits to become a senior member. The only benefit is instant "out of moderation". Very useful for those advertisers and pappies :biggrin:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
privilege does a senior member have? Does it mean moderators will get paid soon? :biggrin:
Thought you doing community (selfless) service?:p

Seems like a quick get out for newbies, for princely sum (Bata price?) <20 bucks:wink:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i want to buy items like diablo 3 auction place
then i can use the items to give or take points, ban them for days, infract them, item that protect from ban once etc

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Thought you doing community (selfless) service?:p

Seems like a quick get out for newbies, for princely sum (Bata price?) <20 bucks:wink:

Yeah, volunteer basis. Just kidding about getting paid. It has never cross my mind from day 1 about getting any rewards. I take it as a learning experience.

You are right about the newbie part though :biggrin:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ah Sam want to milk from the coffeeshop.
Why sudden chance. How much money need to maintain for one year? $1k~$3k???
I was thinking Bet888 will be able to cover the cost.

ls-knnbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal

KNNBCCB fucking beggar,

i thought u always claim that you are a multi-millionnaire? the cost of running this site would be loose change to you right?

Big Hole Yao Siew! Pui!