• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will You Consider SG Women To Be Your Life Partner?

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think nowadays traits are acquired and influence by and from the media, so its not really accurate to broadbrush saying SG girls are like this or like that...Some SG girls behavior and possible reasons:

Part 1: Bad in bed. Nowadays with more formal and informal education, women are using "time in bed" as a reason for "good/bad" sex. Instead of commenting a man for being able to satisfy her by giving her orgasms, some women are now using time as a standard for measuring satisfaction in bed. 5 to 10 mins of vigourous pumping may equal "erectile dysfunction/premature ejaculation"...problem with SG girls is that they want to "shiok" but they do not want to do the "dirty jobs", thus giving them a bad reputation in bed as a cold fish. Why is angmoh prefered? Because their dicks are broader and when they go soft, there is still a sizeable lump in the cheebye compared as when an asian man going soft.

Also, SG girls pride having paper qualifications as a sure way to survive in SG. Girls from other countries know if they have good bed room skills, they can survive anyway (even as prostitutes). Therefore SG girls has taken this skill for granted and translate it into materialism. When we look at prostitutes, do remember they may be dirty and lazy, but they are survivors. When a girl is good in bed, naturally the husband will look forward to sex and they can have more kids, which is a criteria of a fulfilling marriage. Kudos to the obedient wives club...

Fact: there are still 2 groups of SG women who can satisfy in bed. The first being the very young and innocent ones (jc, poly, early 20s) and the 30 plus and still single group. The first group is eager to please and experiment and the second eager to have child. However, these are poor indications as to whether she will still be the same after marriage and kids.

TBC

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. spgs should join the obedient wife club mah.
3. problem solved.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if anyone decides to marry this kind of sinkie girlfriend, he deserves no pity

singapore-woman-hits-man.jpg

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sex Doctors

Dr-Wei-5290555.jpg

Was it called "Love Airways" previously? Heard that Japs gals are great. They seems to have little taboo about sex.

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Sex Doctors

would you consider her(SG woman) to be your life partner?
samanthachiam.jpg

"Without my branded goods, I am nothing." :eek:
Her husband claimed that her motto in life was: "Cheap stuff is never good". :eek:
:oIo::oIo::oIo:

On Feb 17, 2009, she forged his signature on a cheque for US$500,000 (S$615,000). She then shopped at luxury boutiques, spending at least $10,000 at Louis Vuitton and $30,000 at Chanel each time. :*::*:

Chiam bought more luxury items than she could use. So she displayed them in a case at her flat, some with price tags still attached. :eek::eek:

Once, she spent about $1,800 on groceries at Carrefour, realising only later that she had bought more than she needed.:*::*: she open pig farm?

Chiam, who has three daughters - three-year-old twins and a five-year-old - had even neglected her housework and her children's welfare so she could shop. :oIo::oIo:

Will You Consider this type of SG woman to be your Life Partner? :smile:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Sex Doctors

No shit cheap stuff isn't good but if you don't have the money to buy the good stuff that doesn't mean you use someone else's money.

RealSingaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
when the girl, form any country, is no good why consider her to be your life partner??? you dont choose a life partner base on nationality but culture.

honestly, any country girl which i think is good can be my life partner, but please do not ask me to register for marriage. i just want to protect myself when the relationship turn sour.