• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will WP send a candidate to Bukit Batok ?

RandomNexus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Souk Yee is history! If SDP has any brains, Tambyah has to be their best bet.

Doubt SDP has any brains. Look at last GE, sending Chee or Tambyah to a SMC would have boosted their chances. They opted to go for a difficult GRC with their best hopes. It speaks. The results spoke. So I think Chee will be the one they will push for.

But Tambyah stands a better chance as the middle swing votes are inclined to go for a reasonable opposition voice. He does not carry baggage like the naive Chee of old. He can push PAP hard on health care issues which I think is his main concern and does have interesting points to bring up in parliament. On other issues, I do wish he keep quiet though.

SDP, prove me wrong that you have some brains....

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Doubt SDP has any brains. Look at last GE, sending Chee or Tambyah to a SMC would have boosted their chances. They opted to go for a difficult GRC with their best hopes. It speaks. The results spoke. So I think Chee will be the one they will push for.

But Tambyah stands a better chance as the middle swing votes are inclined to go for a reasonable opposition voice. He does not carry baggage like the naive Chee of old. He can push PAP hard on health care issues which I think is his main concern and does have interesting points to bring up in parliament. On other issues, I do wish he keep quiet though.

SDP, prove me wrong that you have some brains....

Absolutely agree and I am with you on this. Sending Souk Yee or CSJ will only ensure less than 40% of the votes. Thambyah is the man!