• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

will u protect singapore in times of crisis?

will u protect singapore?

• yes

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • no

Votes: 19 79.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Echo_O

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, as long as the FTs are not allowed to leave and used as cannon fodder since they keep boasting they are contributing to Singapore

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
From time to time, this question will always pop out. I still stand by my previous statement, i will report to camp in my FBO. Draw my M-16 + 1.5 x Combat rounds, another SAW gun, one M203 and one Rover. I will drive down to the port and shoot at anything that gets in my way of boarding any ship that is leaving Singapore when we're invaded.

wizard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Protect US property in jurong island?

Protect AH Neh FTs that took away job ?

Protect wealth of LKY and his clan ?

Protect PAP ?

Protec what?

It is just that GCT kana 1 difficult question durng his talk in NTU or NUS that the PAP time quickly come out another write up that sinkies proud to be singaporean and will defence singapore...

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ask the FTs and PRs to protect the gahmen. They are the ones singing praises of our gahmen.

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
Depends on wat sort of crisis? If the sperm bank is running dry, I dun mind donating at all cos it's a national issue! If it's Defcon 4, I will be fighting the guerilla warfare either in Ubin or Tekong with my fishing rods! Hehehe...

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Depends on wat sort of crisis? If the sperm bank is running dry, I dun mind donating at all cos it's a national issue! If it's Defcon 4, I will be fighting the guerilla warfare either in Ubin or Tekong with my fishing rods! Hehehe...

Hahaha ... If Defcon 5, I already in Hatyai !!:biggrin:

wizard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most of the reservists are there because they will be charge if they dun show up..

Not one got a will to fight if there is crisis.. You cannot build an army by punishment..

Go lah go reservist .. take a break lah.. do the minimum..

Fight? If die in battles.. The FTs take care of my families ar? PAP? Thoise that die during NS.. After the newspaper obitutary and a week of sadness in camp who remember them now?

Bullet shield for Ah Neh.. PHUI..

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most of the reservists are there because they will be charge if they dun show up..

Not one got a will to fight if there is crisis.. You cannot build an army by punishment..

Go lah go reservist .. take a break lah.. do the minimum..

Fight? If die in battles.. The FTs take care of my families ar? PAP? Thoise that die during NS.. After the newspaper obitutary and a week of sadness in camp who remember them now?

Bullet shield for Ah Neh.. PHUI..

Bullet shield for Pinoys lagi worse .....:eek:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. bro, think twice hoh!
2. now, talking about carbon tax.
3. next, could be semen tax too!

Liquigas

Alfrescian
Loyal
When the enemy arrives, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight them in the hills, we shall fight them on the highways, we shall fight them in the housing estates ....we shall never give up, we shall never surrender!!

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When the enemy arrives, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight them in the hills, we shall fight them on the highways, we shall fight them in the housing estates ....we shall never give up, we shall never surrender!!

Bravo, bravo!!! I shall support you from far far away in the South China Sea from the comfort of my new home and CNN :biggrin: