• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Will the Allmati SAF NS will cut to just 12 months..save billions.

SalahParking

Alfrescian
Loyal
cut defence budget to pay for today's problems...compromise on own security, open window for Indonesia to invade..while We figure how to balance budget deficit

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indonesians are not like chinese always grabbing land and territories and breeding and consuming like locusts.

yobyella

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whoever want to attack Spore is like killing their own nationalities. Why spent and drained away billion and billion of dollars into the drain annually.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NS is a big revenue maker for the PAP govt, but it likes to use irrational emotional reasons to justify its inflated budgets. Usually fear or patriotism.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
NS is a good thingy for youth ,i would say ...where you can inculcate discipline and other values ...but we can do away with billions of arms purchased

when I see wayward youth in malusia and other neighbouring countries ..I would think a good dose of NS like discipline would have done them justice

NS ,yes ..expensive armaments, No

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NS is a good thingy for youth ,i would say ...where you can inculcate discipline and other values ...but we can do away with billions of arms purchased

when I see wayward youth in malusia and other neighbouring countries ..I would think a good dose of NS like discipline would have done them justice

Waste of time.
Can prison rehabilitate criminals? Hardly.
You force young men to become slaves you only get resentful sheep. The 2years could be better spent

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

You can recruit only the wayward youth in NS.
Those who are successful in their studies or have job opportunities should be encouraged to proceed with their life saving 2 years of lost opportunities.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You can see anything as a 'positive experience' if you try hard enough. Even going to prison.... inculcates 'discipline and other values' too. :rolleyes:

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can recruit only the wayward youth in NS.
Those who are successful in their studies or have job opportunities should be encouraged to proceed with their life saving 2 years of lost opportunities.
yes and no ...yes to continuing studies without desruption since any excellence in studies is also kind of disciplined life

but to level the ground ...after finishing studies

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can see anything as a 'positive experience' if you try hard enough. Even going to prison.... inculcates 'discipline and other values' too. :rolleyes:
that depends on your frame of mind or maturity ...I recommend forced learning in youthhood

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes and no ...yes to continuing studies without destruction since any excellence in studies is also kind of disciplined life

but to level the ground ...after finishing studies
Defence should be left to the professionals.having part timers will not be of much help.