• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will Team Singapore get a black eye?

Alexis

Alfrescian
Loyal

I won't be playing though :biggrin:

Arsenal reveal new away kit for 2015-16

1652612_heroa.jpg

Jul 14, 2015 22:00:00

The likes of Santi Cazorla, Mesut Ozil and Petr Cech were on hand to reveal the Gunners' new second strip at an event in Singapore ahead of the start of the Asia Trophy

By Greg Stobart

Arsenal revealed their new PUMA away kit for the 2015-16 season at an event in Singapore on Tuesday.

The Gunners are in Singapore for the Asia Trophy and kicked off their pre-season tour by revealing their second new strip, which they will wear against a Singapore Select XI on Wednesday.

New signing Petr Cech was at the event modelling the goalkeeper’s shirt while stars including Mesut Ozil, Jack Wilshere and Olivier Giroud showed off the new gold away shirt.

1652582.jpg

Cech said: “I think my reception at the club from the players and fans has been unbelievable. I hope everybody will be happy at the end of the season.”

Giroud is keen to get Arsenal’s preparations for the new season off to the best possible start by winning the Asia Trophy.

He said: “It’s amazing to see you supporters. I’m happy to be here with my team-mates and hopefully we will win this cup.”

Arsenal released their new home kit last month at a launch event hosted by club legend Thierry Henry in London.

The new Arsenal away kit is available to buy now at PUMA.com/Arsenal and ArsenalDirect.com.