• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will Singaporean students join in the global climate strike?

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP heavily invested in companies that damage the environment: you name it:
SIA
Changi Airport
PSA
Grab
Uber
Sentosa Island (full of rubbish, imported white sands from Cambodia and claiming that Sentosa beach is world class)

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP heavily invested in companies that damage the environment: you name it:
SIA
Changi Airport
PSA
Grab
Uber
Sentosa Island (full of rubbish, imported white sands from Cambodia and claiming that Sentosa beach is world class)

The pappies don't care about the environment, they're just name dropping 'climate change' for political expediency (votes) and as a pretext to extract more money from Sinkies.

CO2 is not a pollutant and it will not destroy the planet. Climate alarmism must be repudiated.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
The pappies don't care about the environment, they're just name dropping 'climate change' for political expediency (votes) and as a pretext to extract more money from Sinkies.

CO2 is not a pollutant and it will not destroy the planet. Climate alarmism must be repudiated.
Correct. Climate change has always taken place as part of the geologic history of our planet.

PAP? Fuck 'em all!:FU:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In an ideal situation, Lee Hsien Loong should be impeached for promulgating falsehoods on the National Day Rally speech.

But nothing is ever ideal in Sinkieland, especially when it pertains to politics.

o835rjk5hsn31.jpg

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Smart country dont follow dumb countries.... angmoh is taught from young one man can make a different, or change the world, then why need a government for...

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fat fuck Kirsten han just called me and apologised that she is unable to attend event today as she has to go Overseas again to stir shit and fuck sinkieland.
However gay m&d Alfian Sa’at has assured me that he will take time off today to attend event and fuck things up for PAP!

CC13E130-7B89-4FFF-9108-1C49814ABAD9.jpeg
393F36D3-0D8E-4944-B2EA-684D38352B6F.jpeg
286B0664-4709-467E-928C-0454191B8F0F.jpeg
B1E5EF6B-5B61-4079-891E-805E4F88A6BB.jpeg
1D81A6CA-120B-47BE-8D73-BD77C48C37CD.gif
563CB6C6-78D8-43DB-BAAC-7D993437F3E9.gif

meepokboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fat fuck Kirsten han just called me and apologised that she is unable to attend event today as she has to go Overseas again to stir shit and fuck sinkieland.
However gay m&d Alfian Sa’at has assured me that he will take time off today to attend event and fuck things up for PAP!

View attachment 64934View attachment 64937View attachment 64935View attachment 64939View attachment 64938View attachment 64936

Fatty kirsten and gay Alfian now has the chance to showcase what is dissent and resistance in sinkieland. Please do not support their cause because they are a shit stirring bunch who's out to disrupt the peace in sinkiepore

JiuHuKia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies really overestimate their importance and refuse to acknowledge the fact that a peesai country like sinkieland has no impact on the world at all.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Sinkies really overestimate their importance and refuse to acknowledge the fact that a peesai country like sinkieland has no impact on the world at all.

Here's why even the moronic Ang Mohs can't do a damned thing about climate change even if it was man made.

3b7fdb77-ba69-40ff-8dc7-55102945f2a6.JPG

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Correct. Climate change has always taken place as part of the geologic history of our planet.

PAP? Fuck 'em all!:FU:

I'm all for passionate idealism but what I detest is hypocrisy.

These virtue signaling warriors will wayang at the rally and then go home to turn on their air conditioners to cool off after all the excitement.