• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will PAPee Give Tan Howe Liang $500k?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nah! Since when pink IC holders benefit under the Leegime's 1 cuntry, 2 systems?

Lifter Tan Howe Liang

'Consider rewarding Mr Tan for his silver medal as well.'
MR CHUA SHENG YANG: 'Even as I rejoice, I feel sympathy towards Mr Tan Howe Liang, our first silver medallist who achieved his weightlifting feat in Rome in 1960. While the 'imported' talent received financial assistance for training and will receive even greater financial rewards for obtaining an Olympic silver medal, Mr Tan struggles to make ends meet today. Perhaps, the Singapore Sports Council could consider rewarding Mr Tan with $500,000 for his silver medal as well.'

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This PRC $lut's heart lies in $ and her true homeland lah!

Feeble spirit

'We lost the battle before it was fought.'
MR BENNIE CHEOK: 'After overcoming South Korea to reach the final against China, Li Jiawei conceded defeat, reportedly saying: 'We fought today's contest as if it was the final. We won't win against China' She was correct in her prediction as Singapore went on to clinch silver. But it was disappointing for the team captain to demoralise her two team-mates by saying that China would win. The indomitable Olympic spirit was missing. We lost the battle before it was fought. Every Olympian should approach each game with a 'never-say-die attitude', and fight tooth and nail to win. A loss will even gain admiration from all, if the courage and determination are displayed.'

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Lifter Tan Howe Liang

'Consider rewarding Mr Tan for his silver medal as well.'
MR CHUA SHENG YANG: 'Even as I rejoice, I feel sympathy towards Mr Tan Howe Liang, our first silver medallist who achieved his weightlifting feat in Rome in 1960. While the 'imported' talent received financial assistance for training and will receive even greater financial rewards for obtaining an Olympic silver medal, Mr Tan struggles to make ends meet today. Perhaps, the Singapore Sports Council could consider rewarding Mr Tan with $500,000 for his silver medal as well.'

IN 1960, the word "sinkie" doesn't exist. People will do what it takes to bring glory to their country.

Bigone65

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sad to say this but it's true. Mr. Tan Howe Liang can Tan Ku Ku. You should know our garmen by now. Once you are no longer useful - you can go to hell for all I care!!! That's their policy.

aman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sad to say this but it's true. Mr. Tan Howe Liang can Tan Ku Ku. You should know our garmen by now. Once you are no longer useful - you can go to hell for all I care!!! That's their policy.

That why we got CPF, Old liao still got money for you to pay Hospitals bill:biggrin::biggrin: