• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will Nokia suffer the same fate similiar to Ericssion?

breaknews

Alfrescian
Loyal
iPhone is too freaking small, I mean the screen. It is the same old iOS. Nothing has changed much. But iOS is nice on the iPad with many apps. Not really good for mobile phone.

Android is bloody confusing, there are so many android version. It keeps resetting and really not stable. The market segmentation is really too high. Market is so so, one big problem with Android is there are too many manufacturers producing android phones, only Samsung is leading.

As for Nokia, I would rather take Symbian Belle than WM7. It is much more developed and efficient. And the world is dominated by Symbian phones. Imagine the PureView 808 with symbian belle could process 41 megapixels in a snap without using duo core or quad core bullshits like the android phones.

Lastly WM7.5 is the most stable windows mobile phone I have ever used. With Nokia Lumia series, Are the most beautiful phone I have ever seen. With the best screen in the world called clear black display. They even come with free GPS called Nokia drive.

One last thing about WM7 phones, the apps are highly integrated. One the main page you can see all your Facebook, twitter, emails outlooks...etc. all information are available on one screen, instead of starting different apps to access different kinds of information. It will definitely the best phone for business and corporate needs.
And the app market is approaching 100k soon like Symbian.

It is up to individuals what they need for a phone, only dumb people follow the crowd and keep buying the same toy phone call iPhone! I am qualified to say this because I have owned iPhone Android and WM7.5 phones before.

My next dream phone will be the Nokia PureView 808! Why because it has a kickass camera, the first camera phone in the world with 3xlossless for pictures and 4x lossless zoom for HD videos!

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes, for not challenging apple when apple say they going to make iphone in 2006, they just sit down and masturbate. serve them right, if i am nokia in 2006, i will respond immediately.

Silent88scope

Alfrescian
Loyal
SYMBIAN is shit...my n97 gave me so much probs....shit phone....good riddanve to nokia,,,kena sabo by their products so many times....never will i buy nokia

I'm have not use any of the Nokia N-series before hence I can't give much comments.
But for the E-series they seems to be quite stable running on Symbian.
My E72 has been functioning pretty well since day one even after 2 years.

Silent88scope

Alfrescian
Loyal
My last nokia phone was N82 years ago before i switched to other brands way before the smart-phone era. The reason was fuckup services y their staffs and poor quality of theor phone. It was about 8 months & the battery became inflated when i'm charging it. I off the electricity & tried to reboot the phone but to no avail, it was clearly a product or manufacture defects. Thinking i still have 4 months before warranty expired i head down to Nokia Service Centre at Causeway point. Then Nokia was the undisputed market leader and you can expect to see large crowd of people there. I waited for almost an hour until finally it was my turn.

"My battery just went dead midway charging.."

The lazy looking philipino staff take a short look at my phone+batttery and replied : " it's spoiled and our warrantee does not cover such defect..."

"what ?? !, you mean i'm the one responsible for such defect ? The battery has not tampered with...can your engineers pls check & repair it ? Any solution ? How could Customer be made responsible to it ?"

"Sorry, we don't replace & the repair may cost $150 at least", says the nonchalant staff.

"Forget it, btw pls tell your boss, this will be my last Nokia phone".

"Sir, people are still buying our phone, we are doing fine."

N82 was my last phone ever after. 5 years Nokia-Free now.

The problem with Nokia is that they don't run their own service center. They outsourced it to a crap company to do all the repairs for them.
Things that are outsourced with the "aim of cost cutting" only will never be able to provide good customer service. They pay peanuts to their staff and the consumer gets monkeys type of service.

Silent88scope

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes, for not challenging apple when apple say they going to make iphone in 2006, they just sit down and masturbate. serve them right, if i am nokia in 2006, i will respond immediately.

Nokia's strategy is to make slight modification of old models and launch it to the market as new models.
They seems to be following Ericsson's path after getting a huge market share.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
People need to get a life instead of wasting time fiddling with the their damned phones all the time.