• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will Lee Hsien Yang participate in the next General Elections?

Focus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was a spec under him in the last few months of my NS because I got a temp downgrade. He was never an arrogant guy. Having him in GE is like representing the values of our founding fathers. A true man is confident and never arrogant.

I also read so much good things about his wife Lim Suet Fern in her legal career and his outstanding kids, including Lee Shengwu.

Is there a chance we get to see Mr Lee Hsien Yang leading Singapore? Will Lee Hsien Yang's participation create the same impact as Mahathir in the next General Elections in Singapore?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was a spec under him in the last few months of my NS because I got a temp downgrade. He was never an arrogant guy. Having him in GE is like representing the values of our founding fathers. A true man is confident and never arrogant.

I also read so much good things about his wife Lim Suet Fern in her legal career and his outstanding kids, including Lee Shengwu.

Is there a chance we get to see Mr Lee Hsien Yang leading Singapore? Will Lee Hsien Yang's participation create the same impact as Mahathir in the next General Elections in Singapore?
He got his millions from inheritance alone. What makes you think he want to malu and associate himself with loser oppies? :cool:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why should he stand for election ? For his son of course. If he can negotiate a deal with lhl and the AGC stop charging his son. That's all right. Then no need to stand election.

Problem is that lhy can't trust his own brother anymore. See how LHL mobilised the Parliament to turn the table around.

U know LHL is a monster. He is not the son of LKY. He is not a brother to LHY any more.

If your are LHY, would you want to run for election ???

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your point is valid... LHL has too much power...
He can even change your race.
Whether he abuses it or not,he cleared it thr parliament in one short statement.

there must be proper check and balance.

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal

He sounds more suitable as the president. Can imagine their pictures hang up in government buildings

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

LHY will likely stand against the pap shd LHL charges LSW and convicts him. Let us see whether LHL chickens out

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
After so many decades, now he has a chance to be free. Away from watchful eyes of the domineering parents. Just wondered what he will do. Travel tge globe back packing! With his son? Thats lee hsuen loong.
The brother take over as he was not given tge chance earlier. War with neighbouring country coming up.

Last edited: