• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will Kong Hee Come back From US?

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
He had already transfered millions into the US bank account,
he wouldn't be back to face the music, all his dump followers
will say: I'll forgive you & your horse!

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He had already transfered millions into the US bank account,
he wouldn't be back to face the music, all his dump followers

hi there

1. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
2. i bet sheep from chc shall forgive its leader.
3. once it declares its sins & to be "born again" for the 2nd time.
4. :p

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
295coyu.jpg

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Even if he becomes a fugitive, his sheep's will still treat him like God, praise and pray for him everyday.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I were him, I would come back. Come back kena sentence, come out liao say he repent, God forgave him, crazy followers still there, earns more money. What is there to lose

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If I were him, I would come back. Come back kena sentence, come out liao say he repent, God forgave him, crazy followers still there, earns more money. What is there to lose

Nothing to lose. But he Kar Cheng may get loose!

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
He had already transfered millions into the US bank account, he wouldn't be back to face the music, all his dump followers

Hee's taken the money & hee's horse & rode out to the golden sunset way out west.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

There will be less crazy followers for sure after that.
The problem is, he deceived his followers. They will be very angry with him and his team when its all over, there may not be much of a church left after that.
Kong knows that too, thats why he is delaying everything and using this time to strenghthen and prepare for the eventual jail term and fallout, hoping they can retain as many followers as possible.
If Kong really believe he is innocent and can be exonerated like he told his church, wouldn't he want to get on with the trial and over it asap rather than dragging it as long as possible like what he is doing now?
Don't listen to what they say, look at what they are doing my City Harvest frens. Don't be deceived any more. Stay and watch if you want, but donate your money elsewhere for a change.