• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will Goh Meng Seng ever come back to this forum or he will be at Orchard Rd TOC?

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well, I didn't know some people here miss me so much! :wink:

I will be back but mean while, I will have some post GE administration to do.

Goh Meng Seng

i think Nicole Seah is a surprise gem for NSP. maybe you should bring those good candidates and join Workers Party back. so as to consolidate oppositions fire power.

Qantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think Nicole Seah is a surprise gem for NSP. maybe you should bring those good candidates and join Workers Party back. so as to consolidate oppositions fire power.

WP will not take in people like Nicole or GMS unless they abandon facebook or sammyboy. WP does not want loose cannons on the internet. I believe Tan Jee Say will not be able to publicise his economic thesis if he joins WP. That's why he went to SDP