• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wild Jungle in Brisbane

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
The trolls must be happy with my failure..

I travel frequently to Brisbane, in the hope to set up a chicken factory. License obtained but work commenced only 4 weeks ago.

a) During the process, one chicken removal company increased their price despite the written agreement..

b) Another chicken-ary supplier raised his price to 85% after the 1st delivery..

I was devastated after hearing the above.. I was down BUT not broken.. After much consideration, I decided not to pay a single cent :wink: hehe. I am waiting for legal action against me, and (a) already started his dept collection against me :-(

Gosh ! This world is EVIL.. in this wild jungle, failure to watch your backside is the greatest failure of all.. These bastards are pirates ! and me too :wink:

If there are sooo many unforeseen !@#$%^ and contingency is likely to be exhausted.. In Australia, you're either a predator or a prey..

SG is sooo much better.. everything is well planned.. everything is decided by one party..

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for the advice.. I don't think I am considered a "Consumer". My chickens are for resale..

Anyway, I believe there are ways to play these games. I am waiting for them to lodge a small claim against me.. By then, I hope my chicken factory is up and running, perhaps changing ownership liao. The more bastards they are, the more evil I'll be, hehe. Btw, knn ! nothing is smooth in Australia..

SG is still the best ! Cheaper and Faster ;-)

you can make compliant to consumer protection and say you got no money to pay for inflated price. in this way, you can always tell debt collector not to harass you or you will conplain about them as well

http://www.qld.gov.au/about/health-and-communities/consumer-protection.html

http://www.fairtrading.qld.gov.au/consumer-rights.htm