• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wikphile's 4000th epic post

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Relax, this post is not to attack anybody though there are some fucktards i would love to strangle.

I am taking stock of what we have and what we have lost along the years. Ramseth's (aka Vincent Sear) passing have made me realized how short and unhappy our lives are if we allow it to be.

Granted this is not a perfect world we live in but there are beautiful things around us if we keep our eyes open for it and take the time to appreciate it.

So guys, please appreciate the people around you that are important and strangle the fuckers to make this a better world for all :biggrin:

M.Bison

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wikphile's 4000th epic post

For you.

tumblr_kya3y1i2jB1qa5504o1_500.jpg

gz0707

Alfrescian
Loyal
Relax, this post is not to attack anybody though there are some fucktards i would love to strangle.

I am taking stock of what we have and what we have lost along the years. Ramseth's (aka Vincent Sear) passing have made me realized how short and unhappy our lives are if we allow it to be.

Granted this is not a perfect world we live in but there are beautiful things around us if we keep our eyes open for it and take the time to appreciate it.

So guys, please appreciate the people around you that are important and strangle the fuckers to make this a better world for all :biggrin:

support bro! at least you not writing in the mushy way most people write on fb. I delete them anyway, write in such a way, behave like a fucktard.

but still, when you see pp your age or younger dropping like flies, knn, have to stop and think, agree with that.

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Moronic opposition supporting retard spamming this forum with his idiotic post, lowering the average IQ in here by 100% for the 4000th time. Congrats for being a retard U loser zapper

M.Bison

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Moronic opposition supporting retard spamming this forum with his idiotic post, lowering the average IQ in here by 100% for the 4000th time. Congrats for being a retard U loser zapper

You sound like a broken tape recorder. Let me fix that.

mQoat.jpg

jw5

Loyal

I recall that for your 2000th epic post, you also started a thread and ended up quarelling with Cooleo. :biggrin: