• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wife of grassroots leader in workers’ dorm business

pachinko

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 76866

Wife of grassroots leader in workers’ dorm business, shows their Sentosa weekend “party home” to media

It was earlier reported that as of Wed (8 Apr) this week, active COVID-19 clusters have been found at 9 different foreign worker dormitories in Singapore.

A few of the 9 are operated by companies linked to grassroots leaders of People’s Association (PA). The top 2 foreign worker dormitories with the most number of confirmed COVID-19 cases as of yesterday (10 Apr) were S11 Dormitory (306 cases) and Westlite Toh Guan (69 cases). Both have been gazetted by the government as isolation areas under the Infectious Diseases Act.

In particular, Westlite Toh Guan is run by public listed company Centurion Corporation Ltd, helmed by two PA grassroots leaders who are “joint chairmen” of the company: David Loh Kim Kang and Han Seng Juan. Han was awarded PBM in 2010 and BBM in 2015, while Loh got his PBM in 2011 and BBM in 2016.

Beautiful lady enjoying a luxurious life style . If she’s taller she will be even more charming !

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
eC4qkCc.jpg
doc6zpfg7zhrqob3oucap3.jpg
01A.jpg
06095440-story-image-139559_cover_1333x2000.jpg
20150417_suzannakang_facebook_0.jpg
susanna.jpg
story-20140404152516-Image1-1Nov13.jpg

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can never understand some lau chee byes who insist on wearing and acting like young virgins? Some even speak in a girlish voice. This bitch obviously wants to return to her childhood years. Fark lah, old means old. Get over it.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
So what's holding you back? You should do more with your life by taking real action instead of remaining cynical and making sarcastic remarks only.

I don't hve a face or moral of a boot licker. If u hve achieved ur target, live a life of freedom rather being a YES man.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder if our resident grass looter John Tan's wife is as glamorous and living a life of luxury as this lau chee bye?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I don't hve a face or moral of a boot licker. If u hve achieved ur target, live a life of freedom rather being a YES man.

I am living a life of freedom. I doubt you are, given how cynical you are about life. Are your family members tired of hanging around such a negative person like yourself?