• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wife caught hubby screwing 14yo meimei

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Is this even real?

1613884_10152111522751720_4304502575512568876_n.jpg

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If the cops or women activists see this, the husband could be in deep shit (and I am not referring to his cock being buried inside the 14 year old mei mei's anus) for having sex with a minor. His only defence is that it was merely an affair, they did not have sex.

The wife's attempt to name and shame the girl will backfire on the wife and her family.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's only a 14-year age gap, and I believe the girl's eggs are fresher than the wife's. So, what's the problem? :confused:

不能满足你老公,就怪狐狸精破坏家庭?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's only a 14-year age gap, and I believe the girl's eggs are fresher than the wife's. So, what's the problem? :confused:

不能满足你老公,就怪狐狸精破坏家庭?

I will be good to screw somebody so young. Unfortunately its unethical if you are married.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It does show that the wife can't satisfied her hubby. Why can't that bloody wife do some self reflection.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If the cops or women activists see this, the husband could be in deep shit (and I am not referring to his cock being buried inside the 14 year old mei mei's anus) for having sex with a minor. His only defence is that it was merely an affair, they did not have sex.

The wife's attempt to name and shame the girl will backfire on the wife and her family.

Yes if the women's right groups or the courts succeed in painting the 14yo as victim of a sexual predator, the family will be in deep shit, not just the paedophile husband.

limpeikanli

Alfrescian
Loyal
i prefer the fat auntie in the background hair bundled up like a sikh. she can stand one side and learn some something useful till she is older.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Agree with you. Sure back fire if this was real or fake story. Wife is idiot! No wonder husband eat outside.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
It does show that the wife can't satisfied her hubby. Why can't that bloody wife do some self reflection.
Bloody husband dunno how to satisfy the wife. So she got bored. But young mei mei simply anyhow let anyone screw her. Dunno what shiok is yet.