• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why?

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Blame the pappies for allowing foreigners to turn the island into a circus ... ah tiong bu are famously known worldwide for misbehaving in public and they do not bat an eyelid on what they do. Using the train as a changing room in full glare of other passengers? No problem. Putting on make up in MRT train? Child's play, lah.

Welcome to sinkie land, the land of lunatics ...

Afternoon Big! :smile:

I doubt the woman next to me thia morning is PRC. She looks Singaporean.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Afternoon Big! :smile:

I doubt the woman next to me thia morning is PRC. She looks Singaporean.

Thanks and no thanks to the pappies, all ah tiongs in sinkie land are dressed up like the locals until they open their mouth to speak and their tiong land origin is unmistakeable.

If she sinaporan, pappies have done good work to turn locals into lunatics.

tictactoe

Alfrescian
Loyal
This cunt Claire must think she is Carrie Bradshaw of Sex and the City. Always name dropping about her brand name shoes, hangbags, etc. Even boast about her own personal Mr. Big who fucks her but does not propose to her. LOL. Claire, are you getting your scripts directly from Sex and the City episodes?

Hi Paps and good afternoon :smile:. You caught me out there that I'm a fucktard fake. Everything about me is fake except my limpdick.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks and no thanks to the pappies, all ah tiongs in sinkie land are dressed up like the locals until they open their mouth to speak and their tiong land origin is unmistakeable.

If she sinaporan, pappies have done good work to turn locals into lunatics.

Haha Big. :smile:

For me, I make sure my vote goes to Opposition (whoever they may be) and I rest my case. No point discussing politics like lunatics and hoodlums here in this forum.

I don't need any convincing nor any PAP preacher to tell me what is good or bad for the community here.

Have a great day, Big. :smile:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Gosh! And I am not referring to a little touch up here and there which I do sometimes in the office restroom. She was rummaging through her whole crummy Prada bag ∼ from foundation, concealer, eye shadow, lip liner, powder, eyeliner, mascara, etc etc. She even dished out her eyelash curler and start clippling her eyelashes in front of a packed MRT train! Oh God! What an effrontery!

Your English is excellent. Unfortunately, wasted on describing a train passenger who is clearly a bimbo. Same kind of woman who will talk loudly on the phone in a foodcourt and let everyone within a 200m radius know that her boyfriend was seen at Changi Village at 2am the previous night with another man. Would describe such personalities as "needy". They "need" to make other see that they are feminine, or proud, or whatever.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your English is excellent. Unfortunately, wasted on describing a train passenger who is clearly a bimbo. Same kind of woman who will talk loudly on the phone in a foodcourt and let everyone within a 200m radius know that her boyfriend was seen at Changi Village at 2am the previous night with another man. Would describe such personalities as "needy". They "need" to make other see that they are feminine, or proud, or whatever.

Needy? Were you referring to me, GD the needy one? I am a little sensitive, ok?

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hello Thick :smile: Nice to see you here today.

Oh, no need to get me involved in all your men's ego fights here. I have read some of these nonsensical posts about who is who and all those conjecturing about who is PAP and what not. Suffice to say, I ain't interested :smile:

I have better things to do than to play games here. This is a virtual forum like any other which I have been, though it sacrifices basic courtesy, decorum and rules for the owner's obsession for freedom of expression. Good or bad, time will tell (though it seems bad for now going by the drivel I see here everyday for the past few days that I am here).

Anyway, as I said I ain't bitchy. Putting on full makeup publicly in the MRT is simple unacceptable to me and hence my thread and manner of expressing my disapproval. If those who read doesn't agree, so be it. If they do, thanks for agreeing with me :smile:

Stay healthy Thick! Don't get so work up over other forummers' ego. It isn't worth a penny as their nasty comments are just but a drop in the big ocean.

:smile:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Heheheheheheh!!! Were you the one at Changi Village at 2am with another MAN? Or was it ....

I think I saw you from a distance. Was negotiating with a man for my "product" on sale. Stiff competition nowadays. My "product" very lazy. Cant blame him though. I take a cut from his assignments. Btw, yours a red Jaguar with number plate sJW 5?

kanina

Alfrescian
Loyal
I managed to get on the train at Serangoon NEX this morning l and got a seat! A first time for me and my Tory Burch heels this morning. :smile: Well, I gather I was "happy" prematurely :(

Beside me was this woman, probably in her late 20s. Oh dear, I just couldn't fathom what the heck she was up to in a crowded and packed train.

After I sat, whipped out my mobile, I was reading my daily dose of news from AP, CNN, BBC and Reuters apps. I could sense that she was full of "motion". I couldn't help but look at what she was up to.

With the corner of my eyes, I could see that she was putting on her makeup (probably) all the way from god knows where. I started my journey from Serangoon, she was seated there before me∼ so she must have started her facial "artwork" way before Serangoon.

Gosh! And I am not referring to a little touch up here and there which I do sometimes in the office restroom. She was rummaging through her whole crummy Prada bag ∼ from foundation, concealer, eye shadow, lip liner, powder, eyeliner, mascara, etc etc. She even dished out her eyelash curler and start clippling her eyelashes in front of a packed MRT train! Oh God! What an effrontery!

When the train hit Outram Park, I could feel that a thousand eyes were looking at our direction and another thousand eyes were trying not to look. Oh mine! I really regretted sitting next to her. I told myself that in future, I should just have a quick glance at people beside an empty seat before rushing to sit.

Anyway, she was just plain ludicrous∼ she was oblivious to all the eyes looking at her doing her makeup?!? Or she doesn't give two hoots about the staring eyes? Zero self awareness?

That's not all. She even dished out a L'Occitane moisturizer and started applying with much strength and vigour on her arms and then bending up and down rubbing her slightly hairy neanderthal thighs and calves!

Well, I ain't a bitch. But she isn't pretty nor attractive at all. Worse, doing all those tacky and hideous makeup in a crowded and packed morning peak hour MRT train isn't "soigne" at all. What the heck! Weirdo freak!

Why can't she wait to reach office and makeup in the restroom?

Why can't she do her makeup before leaving home?

Is there a need to carry an arsenal of makeup tools, powder, cream, etc everyday?

Really a tacky woman!

Enough said. My frustrations released after writing this piece.

Time to focus on my work!

Kanina

You not happy drive own car lor. People makeup u can dont look right. Talk so much cock here for fuck

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's alright if it was a pretty woman doing her makeup. I would watch. not pretty nor attractive women better have some self-pride and don't do it in public places, they might get scolded by strangers in internet forum. :biggrin:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hello Thick :smile: Nice to see you here today.

Oh, no need to get me involved in all your men's ego fights here. I have read some of these nonsensical posts about who is who and all those conjecturing about who is PAP and what not. Suffice to say, I ain't interested :smile:

I have better things to do than to play games here. This is a virtual forum like any other which I have been, though it sacrifices basic courtesy, decorum and rules for the owner's obsession for freedom of expression. Good or bad, time will tell (though it seems bad for now going by the drivel I see here everyday for the past few days that I am here).

Anyway, as I said I ain't bitchy. Putting on full makeup publicly in the MRT is simple unacceptable to me and hence my thread and manner of expressing my disapproval. If those who read doesn't agree, so be it. If they do, thanks for agreeing with me :smile:

Stay healthy Thick! Don't get so work up over other forummers' ego. It isn't worth a penny as their nasty comments are just but a drop in the big ocean.

:smile:

You stay healthy too.

The rules are different for men I guess. Unless of course a man were to shave on the MRT or take out a towel and wipe his armpits.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
You stay healthy too.

The rules are different for men I guess. Unless of course a man were to shave on the MRT or take out a towel and wipe his armpits.

Thank you Thick for your wishes :smile:

No thanks for your details on armpits :( Hopefully my luck isn't that bad to meet this sort of weirdos.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi chiew :smile:. Brother Claire is busy sucking John Tan's dick right now so I am answering for him. I did not vote the last time round because I was busy sucking dick as usual. Have a nice dicking day :smile:

well said. Ive added your coins