• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why you hate PRC so much?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
China is a big very place, and I have nothing in common, historically or culturally, with the folks from Beijing/Tianjin, Dongbei provinces, Xi'an, Sichuan/Yunnan, Shanghai/Jiangsu/Zhejiang, Wuhan/Henan/Hebei, Shandong etc.

Also, the People's Republic of China is a political concept, which includes territories it shouldn't have any sovereignty over. Xinjiang, Qinghai, Inner Mongolia, Tibet, Guangxi autonomous region etc. The real Han Chinese China should let go of those minority regions. And grant Taiwan independence.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Also, the People's Republic of China is a political concept, which includes territories it shouldn't have any sovereignty over. Xinjiang, Qinghai, Inner Mongolia, Tibet, Guangxi autonomous region etc. The real Han Chinese China should let go of those minority regions. And grant Taiwan independence.

I agree.. Maybe its better if these Commie Scums let go of all of these regions.. They should just stop bullying Taiwan and just grant them Independence.. Let go of Hong Kong too..

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporeans of Chinese origin should not hate China,that is our mother's land,what he may yet Communist Party (CCP) the big bully.

akunei

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree.. Maybe its better if these Commie Scums let go of all of these regions.. They should just stop bullying Taiwan and just grant them Independence.. Let go of Hong Kong too..

u should read up some history for before you post this comment. its different relationship as compared to between British and Singapore.

there is a pretty high % of people in Taiwan and HK infact would like to be unified with China.

ConyuConhee

Alfrescian
Loyal
u should read up some history for before you post this comment. its different relationship as compared to between British and Singapore.

there is a pretty high % of people in Taiwan and HK infact would like to be unified with China.

in singapore they "train" not "educate" the youths
these are the results

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you eat Chinese food everyday?

I don't eat chinese food everyday.

Neither do I hate PRC. But for a country that is the second biggest economy in the world, most successful competitor in the olympics, and a space-faring nation, I hope they would seriously consider putting a stop to the pratice of female-infanticide, putting melamine in infant milk powder, illegally faking branded-items, human trafficking, closing a blind eye to the illegal trade of endangered animals, persecuting religion, and allow free-elections in the country.

Apart from the above and a few other things, I think it is a nation with lots of hidden and untapped greatness and potential.

Cheers!

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not hate PRC. Only hate PRC those come to work in SG cannot integrate to SG culture.
Worst those given PR and citizen still cannot integrate to SG culture.
Just see our Ping Pong team cannot integrate with SG/SG citizen/culture. Untilo now still cannot speak english/Singlish.
Even throw the Olympic flower to China supporter not to SG supporter.
The even of the table tennis speak for it self. Do I need to get into detail????

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When you eat Chinese food everyday?

DPMTEO.jpg