• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why You Can Be Forced To Get The Covid Vaccine

waitifcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal

K L N

Your news is from CNBC.

This the ours :

Is it Compulsory to Take the COVID-19 Vaccine?

In Singapore, it is not compulsory to take the COVID-19 vaccine,
although Singapore’s vaccination strategy is that all medically eligible adults should be vaccinated.

Much like many other vaccines in Singapore that are not mandatory, the government has expressed that it wants to respect people’s choice.
The vaccine’s profile and side effects are still being studied and individuals’ medical conditions must also be taken into account before being vaccinated to ensure a safe vaccination

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Try that in America and see what happens. There's a reason why the Second Amendment exists. :cool:

waitifcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
For now. :wink:

Govt to roll out Covid-19 vaccinations for those below 16 ‘once approval for use is granted’: Chan Chun Sing
https://www.todayonline.com/singapo...-below-16-once-approval-use-granted-chan-chun

K L N

I had brain damage, dyslexia, dementia, over-grown balls and dick, cancer, etc,
so not eligible.

@glockman should be exempted too,
as he has more illnesses and diseases than me.

-
IMG-20210228-WA0001.jpg

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
K L N

Your news is from CNBC.

This the ours :

although Singapore’s vaccination strategy is that all medically eligible adults should be vaccinated.

Much like many other vaccines in Singapore that are not mandatory, the government has expressed that it wants to respect people’s choice.
The vaccine’s profile and side effects are still being studied and individuals’ medical conditions must also be taken into account before being vaccinated to ensure a safe vaccination
For now. :wink:

Govt to roll out Covid-19 vaccinations for those below 16 ‘once approval for use is granted’: Chan Chun Sing
https://www.todayonline.com/singapo...-below-16-once-approval-use-granted-chan-chun
For now it is not compulsory. In due time, they could either legislate or make life tougher for those not vaccinated.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
K L N

Your news is from CNBC.

This the ours :

KLN he is wu lui lang Angmoh pai mah so fast you forget KLN cnbc all the business news gai KLN where got time for sinkie kind KLN

waitifcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
KLN he is wu lui lang Angmoh pai mah so fast you forget KLN cnbc all the business news gai KLN where got time for sinkie kind KLN

K L N

I thought CNBC stands for

ChiNa Broadcasting Corporation?

No? SorrLee, I only study in Uptron U in India,
not verLee educated.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Totalitarian regimes will choot all kinds of patterns to force us to take vaccination. For example, you will not be eligible to apply for HDB flat if no vaccination cert. You cannot withdraw your SeePeeF without a vaccination cert.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is actually not a vaccine but gene altering therapy. You don't know what sort of monster you will eventually mutate into.

The govt can try vaccinating me with force without my permission and I will respond with maximum prejudice. Minimally the nurse trying to inject me will go blind.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't want to happily go for vaxxing only to be treated for stroke and hard attack latter. :unsure: