• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Would Parents Name Their Child as Chee Hong and Pantat?

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
when he was expelled from mum's cunt....... it farted. Hence chee hong aka farting cunt!!

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can't help it majority of Singapore heritage came from peasants immigrants or with peasants stock!

Hence we name our children with funny peasants name!

Myself included! Only through education, you will give a better names for your future offsprings!

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sorry, i am a nyonya, what is wa kan seng? ...does it mean ï fuck first?
Seems you quite a feisty nyonya, quite well versed with hokkien nicknames :p

Say if you meant well, and got to bid farewell to new politician: Mr Chee ...(fill in blanks for short goodbye):eek:

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know a guy's name Yip Chee Hong in Hokkien very Bad name!!

Chee Hong is as good as Chee Bye Hong!!

But in Cantonese its seem and sound alright!!

But this Chee Hong guy takes advantage of ppl, he seem rich but fcuking stingy!!

Even drives a RR and Porche around !! member of prestige Golf Club, but never ever invite frens to play
with him for fear of paying Green fee!! Lived in a Big Bungalow but u can't bring all the money with you
when you're Gone!!