• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why woman like to show bra straps?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ram Intra , Ramintra, Ramindra, Raminthra etc etc

Paholyothin, Pahon Yothin, Pahonyotin, Pahol Yothin, etc etc

Pahon and pahol is the same. When L lor ling appears at the end of a word, it becomes N Nor Nu. Just like football and footbann.

jw5

Loyal
People who are so easily distracted should not be married, driving or making presentations. :biggrin:

Did a presentation this morning to my clients...

Fucking hell...there was a chio female marketing gal...wear translucent blouse and black bra...and the bra straps keep showing... the straps got little crystals one...

nabeizzz...was fighting hard to concentrate on my presentation...

why the fuck women nowadays cannot dress properly...:mad:

PMPunk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it this zhar bor?? Also like to pang pua liap and show strap here and there :biggrin:

1845.jpg

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
this morning marketing gal was wearing sort of this kind lor...nabeizzzz.... powerpoint presentation in a control lighting board room her bra keep shining ....

4_row_black_rhinestone_bra_strap_1024x1024.jpg

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i was reminded of a teenage friend, he and his brothers went to their neighbour's home and ransack her cabinet, a convent girl, took her bras and panties, throw all over the condo.

must be having a good time then...:wink:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did a presentation this morning to my clients...

Fucking hell...there was a chio female marketing gal...wear translucent blouse and black bra...and the bra straps keep showing... the straps got little crystals one...

nabeizzz...was fighting hard to concentrate on my presentation...

why the fuck women nowadays cannot dress properly...:mad:

fashion statement by chio bu

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I like to pull at bra straps then release them so they make a 'piak' sound when the elastic band meets the skin. Very fun and entertaining.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Erection 2011 is the one guard chatroom.

if ah meng u not erection2011.
I chop...:biggrin:
that cho bo lan guard dog of the hopeless chat room ah... nabeizzz...should stripped him of his status...super cho bo :oIo::biggrin:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
that cho bo lan guard dog of the hopeless chat room ah... nabeizzz...should stripped him of his status...super cho bo :oIo::biggrin:

Why u said that .?
Erection2011 is my idol here.
friendly n helpful.
always helping newbie.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
chay..............show bra straps no use lah...................

show that she not wearing bra then got use mah................

can see nipples lagi best...............