• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why white people are the best?

jw5

Loyal
Her entire life is ruined and she fucking hates her mum?

Boo Frigging Hoo. :wink:

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's all about personal preference. Asians do prefer the 'au naturel' look whereas most younger ang moh go for the shaved or trimmed looked.

So long as it's clean and hygienic, both are ok with me.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't know about that.

Never seen female animals chee bye area have hairs. do you? Male animals lan cheow area also no hairs, can you explain that too?

Anything to do with friction?

My wild guess is human females have hairs and cheebye holes kept directly below so male animals do not get horny. Ask angmoh charboh ever their male dog get horny seeing her hairy pussy? And vice versa female animals push her pussy to human male to fuck?

I would think in those cave days, hairy pussy emit some kind of stink smells which turn off male animals and it wont get horny, teo boh?

The hair serves a purpose when screwing. It helps to reduce the fraction between both parties during the heated exchange.

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you have never live with them before, don't say they are best people.

They spend spend and spend, no savings. Angmoh charboh want this and that is from their upbringing lifestyle spending habit. Until today they have not changed habit to saves like the Chinks.

Because their standard is very high and they know exactly what they want and when they want it.

3851975125_73560624980584.png

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

They spend spend and spend, no savings. Angmoh charboh want this and that is from their upbringing lifestyle spending habit. Until today they have not changed habit to saves like the Chinks.

You're right. The average American household credit card debt alone is US$15,000. That's not including the house mortgage and other personal loans. Thrift is not one of the Americans' strong points.

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal

pappy dogs only know how to save other peoples money/CPF, and then buy high n sell low! i rather they replace the whole gahmen with angmohs. at least not so ugly and better for fwapping.