• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why the fuck do we need menu?

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Funny how a fellow forumer with a moniker 'tiulehloumoh' (*fuck your old mom*) come talk to me about karma. You think you are above the cycle of karma with your moniker??

ha ha..ha, just wake up ah....... I earlier been poking you about ur bad karma.... and you responsed well..... now then realised that you being poke at..:biggrin:

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
really, tiulehloumoh this moniker is not good for your karma. but not serious lah. but nevertheless, its not good for your karma.

Don't have to worry about my moniker, you better worry about yrself lah..... "char jig kar " meaning eat oneself or jobless....as I am not the one whining here....:wink:

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't have to worry about my moniker, you better worry about yrself lah..... "char jig kar " meaning eat oneself or jobless....as I am not the one whining here....:wink:

haha. not eat oneself. its 'put one foot in'.

meaning busybody. jeez... how could u read it as in eat oneself?? eat oneself is 'jia gar gi'.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
btw, its not whining. it is as it is. all kind of kafkaesque phenomenon in this country. i just state it out here.

anyway, one moment u said my reply to your message is good, next moment u said i am whining... er... which is which?

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha. not eat oneself. its 'put one foot in'.

meaning busybody. jeez... how could u read it as in eat oneself?? eat oneself is 'jia gar gi'.

Sorry hor.... sar kar, kaykian, or kapoh why moniker it as char jig kar.... I read it in cantonese lah.... that why eat oneself... or jobless...
:rolleyes:

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
btw, its not whining. it is as it is. all kind of kafkaesque phenomenon in this country. i just state it out here.

anyway, one moment u said my reply to your message is good, next moment u said i am whining... er... which is which?

Want to take over makaapa rice bowl.....is it....

Where got say yr message good...... I said that your unknowing trying to explain grandfather story when I poke you......"response well to my poking":p

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
7pm plus today, at a hawker center next to kovan station. there was this stall selling grass jelly, soya milk, bean curd etc. I stated my order. One grass jelly. But the food stall assistant ask me what is it i want, grass jelly or grass jelly drink?

Gnn. Grass jelly and grass jelly drink is two different item on the menu. It is seperate item on the menu. If I want grass jelly drink I would make a order of grass jelly drink. I will not state, 'One grass jelly'. I don't understand Singaporean hawker stall. Why they love to make a simple order complicated? If an order of one grass jelly is not good enuf, then might as well just take down the menu right? Why put up a menu listing the item: Grass Jelly 1.20, and then at the other end Grass Jelly Drink a dollar plus. For fuck??

Later on I go get ice cream cone from macdonald at some shopping mall around the north east area. And I place an order, 'One choco cone.', the mac donald staff have to point the choco cone on the menu, and ask, 'This one right?' Fuck. Why do I have to repeat my order again?

the truth is many singaporean dont know how to order so they have to be sure of what customer wants ( because many customer makes too many mistake when ordering food ). some customer dont even say they want to eat there or takeaway :wink: .

Lian9

Alfrescian
Loyal
knn, i went to the kopitiam beside punggol pk this morning to buy breakfast. The total cost was $4.10, so i passed 6 dollars to the prata seller. She took onli 4 bucks and can tell me cheekily, dun have small change. You go to the drink seller and change for me.

Such arrogance, when it was plain fact that she finds it too lechech to dig coins for me and she wanted me, a customer to do the work for her. I just turned away and went back to my car and drove off.

Stupid bit**

ZMA1

Alfrescian
Loyal
knn, i went to the kopitiam beside punggol pk this morning to buy breakfast. The total cost was $4.10, so i passed 6 dollars to the prata seller. She took onli 4 bucks and can tell me cheekily, dun have small change. You go to the drink seller and change for me.

Such arrogance, when it was plain fact that she finds it too lechech to dig coins for me and she wanted me, a customer to do the work for her. I just turned away and went back to my car and drove off.

Stupid bit**

The last time I patronised a prata stall in the hawker centre in West Coast drive, the ah neh there let another ah neh jump queue ahead of me. I order first, then another Indian man ordered and the stall holder served the Indian first. When I pointed out that I was there first, he just said "wait, wait". Ok, then I waited and doubled my order of pratas.

After he packed my order and curries etc, I just walked off and told him I don't like the fact that he let another person jump queue. And he was shouting at me! Ha ha ha - I just smiled at him and walked off.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah, ass by the grass jelly stall assistant, now by me ...... and everywhere you go......:biggrin:

you don't even know what is 'char jig kar' this dialect term. and u still come here and pretend u know it all? lang jiao, u are assed by your own self, your own ignorance. tiulehloumoh.

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
you don't even know what is 'char jig kar' this dialect term. and u still come here and pretend u know it all? lang jiao, u are assed by your own self, your own ignorance. tiulehloumoh.

hey, hey..... lang jiao words coming out already.....angry har ???? that what I am waiting to see you assed.... and tiulehloupor and tiulehkorloy too.....:p

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey, hey..... lang jiao words coming out already.....angry har ???? that what I am waiting to see you assed.... and tiulehloupor and tiulehkorloy too.....:p

haha. langjiao words come out u so happy ah tiulehloumoh?? lang jiao words come out means i angry ah? qi sim. mong goy.

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha. langjiao words come out u so happy ah tiulehloumoh?? lang jiao words come out means i angry ah? qi sim. mong goy.

there u are... in deny mode.....same as GanLi18dai........so you are not angry....hor.... I lan jiao to you now ....:p

Last edited: