• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why some say Leetahbar or Kopiuncle is PAP IB when all threads posted not...

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You read over time in this forum? As in from Dec 2012 to Jan 2013?

Newbies should enjoy the forum and post on topics of interest to you. Don't need to get involved with these characters.

Even if you are not a newbie, don't need to get involved.

who is talking ? don't need to get involved with these characters....

wrong perception, wrong conclusion, wrong target...intellectual snob and intellectual flop...hahhaaaa!!! KopiUncle is LTB! KopiUncle is PAP IB ! KopiUncle is Kukubird! KopiUncle is Chorut!! KopiUncle is Copiunlce!! KopiUncle is Narong!!! Wauhahaaa!!!!!!!

A bunch of idiots trying to be smart in this cyberspace!!! I would rather welcome a Newbie and have a nice and wonderful discussion rather than get mired in the m&d and profanity of some of the vulgar veterans here - with twisted minds and distorted perceptions. Anyway, these are the cyber bullies who control this forum. So best ignore them....but they will haunt you to death if you persist to engage them and confront them.Just leave these twisted minds and intelligent minds alone! They are always right. And they are the ones who have the power and the influence...and the clones who can finish you off....

So KopiUncle is LTB..wauhahaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You know, I know, everyone knows lah :biggrin:

Is it because they always like to eat dim sum and one of the SDP member like to bring her doggy along to the restaurant and he got jealous? :biggrin:

I don't get it you mean he like to eat dogs?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I don't get it you mean he like to eat dogs?

Later when I'm free, I go dig up that pic for you. It was a pic posted in this forum about 2 weeks ago of SDP having a gathering at a restaurant. That picture will tell you :biggrin: