• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why some people like to post everything they do in FB!!

B Man

Alfrescian
Loyal
Add those irritating idiots that play games that send you invites or requests !

Its a new form of spamming.......

jw5

Loyal
Add those irritating idiots that play games that send you invites or requests !

Its a new form of spamming.......

One way to avoid that completely is not to have a facebook account.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro can increase the benchmark to 60? At least I can console myself dat its still long time away ....

For your sake, no problem! When happy chionging, no time to think about the end. But when eng eng or pass a funeral wake, it gets very depressing when thinking about this subject matter. Assuming 10 more years to go, knna, it is just less than 3700 days to go.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
honestly speaking if you want to update every min of your life twitter is the way to go. It's done by many ppl too. PPl that update via FB well aren't really keeping with the times.