• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why some men pull down pants and show their butts when pissing ?

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's not really intentional.
Usually they are more skinny, so the underwear n pants slip off from their butt.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can save water and save the planet by urinating into a sink. It is a privilege only for men.

uzj2kdl1fkm01.png

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle also do this together with 1 hand holding on to the wall KNN leeson is that if he never pull down low low there is a high chance the waterfall will splash onto the zip area :frown:KNN

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN my uncle also do this together with 1 hand holding on to the wall KNN leeson is that if he never pull down low low there is a high chance the waterfall will splash onto the zip area :frown:KNN

You must hold the base of your testicles for support while urinating and minimize the chances of spillage.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
You must hold the base of your testicles for support while urinating and minimize the chances of spillage.
Indeed KNN sometimes if he doesn't pull down he will need to support the base as well as pull squeeze shrink the zip area :frown: KNN

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nabez, your unker is one of those that pee and fart at the same time, so there's no hindrance to air-flow :redface:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
The worst are the clowns who spit into the urinals while they pee. I can never understand that shit. Some people are just like animals.

I've even seen one bloody moron use his hands to scoop up some water from the urinal while it was flushing and wiping his cock with it. WTF