• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why So Many Generals In PAP Lineup?

TheMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is the PAP planning a miltary coup and want to establish a junta incase they lose in the elections?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are already many generals in parliament now.
This has been happening over the years.
Sg is even more junta than Myanmar

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is the PAP planning a miltary coup and want to establish a junta incase they lose in the elections?

The SAF scholarship is the conveyor belt which keeps churning out these scholar generals. The PAP needs them to replenish its leadershp ranks in politics and GLCs. :wink:

jw5

Loyal
Couple Of Reasons:

1. Keep the generals happy so that there will never be a coup and the generals will keep looking forward to better things. :p

2. Military men are good at being obedient and following orders without question, and there will be fewer people who will question the existence of the first general who became a ministar. :wink:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
This fucker probably the first

H64ElyE.jpg

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The generals are scholars and the beneficiaries of the Singapore meritocratic system. You think they will join WP or SDA?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I hope my son and daughter would join PAP as a scholar-general in about 15-20 years time. It would be feather in my cap to tell people my kids are now Cabinet Ministers.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope my son and daughter would join PAP as a scholar-general in about 15-20 years time. It would be feather in my cap to tell people my kids are now Cabinet Ministers.

Your kids can also be cabinet ministers now. Just leave them in your kitchen cabinets and throw the keys away. Open the cabinet in a year's time.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Every uniformed agency here is subservient to the pap govt. They serve the pap govt. The pap is the big boss of the army, air force, navy, police. Can simply tell anyone there to fall out, resign and wear white. The sad thing is those bastards can be bought with promises of power and more money. They functioned so long in a cushy and closed environment, they are blind to the fact that the govt is destroying the country.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every uniformed agency here is subservient to the pap govt. They serve the pap govt. The pap is the big boss of the army, air force, navy, police. Can simply tell anyone there to fall out, resign and wear white. The sad thing is those bastards can be bought with promises of power and more money. They functioned so long in a cushy and closed environment, they are blind to the fact that the govt is destroying the country.

What's wrong with making more money? :confused: