• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Why so many Bakeries in Singapore?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Try shop for Australian produce from Fairprice Finest. Xtra and normal fairprice all PRC shit.

good point,australia supermarkets are extremely high quality and pretty cheap too.

but then again NTUC and giant are a business,it cost tons of money to ship thousands of miles across the ocean from australia,they need to squeeze every penny of profit from the consumers,either raise prices or import cheap junk from third world countries.u know singaporeans are cheapskates,thats why NTUC and giant are full of cheap crap from China,thailand and indonesia.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When I left for Canada , I was also leaving medicine.

But somehow I got back in. And I am back in that kind of rut of money is good in medicine, (in fact it is very good here in Canada), life is good (it is very good), but it still doesn't mean I like practicing medicine. In fact I hate it.

So yeah when I am at work the unhappiness festers. I am glad I left Singapore. Life as a doctor here is still better than life as a doctor in Canada.

So it is not so much I miss Singapore, but the more you people slam doctors I can tell myself even though I am not so happy being a doctor, better I am a doctor in Canada than in Singapore. As my wife says, which doctor in Singapore goes home by 430pm and works only Mon to Fri? Goes skiing every weekend. Has a big house, 3 cars and no debt or mortgage?

So yeah life is good lah. Just I don't like being a doctor.

have u considered going on tv and becoming a doctor for talk show hosts?like Dr Phil or Dr Oz.Maybe u can become Dr Chang or Dr Wang.