• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why sinkies like to take pictures with politicians?

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am in old airport market now
see sinkies go to their mp and ask to take photo with their phonecam with pap mp.

for what huh?
if in loanshark biz can use picture to advertise endorsement by mp ah?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
see sinkies go to their mp and ask to take photo with their phonecam with pap mp.

for what huh?

It shows you that our MPs are very much in touch with the ground and endorse their cheap hawker food. I don't see our PAP MPs or grassroots leaders endorsing Din Tai Fung or other michelin class restaurants.

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a former classmate who told me that he was proud and honoured to take photos with politicians.

He is obviously a porlumpar.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

for what huh?

Narcissists on social media. "Hey guys, look who I took a selfie with? Like/share/subscribe/follow/retweet please!" :biggrin:

Some hawkers have also put up pictures of themselves with pappies on their stall front. :wink:

Signage-Tong-Fong-Fatt-Singapore.jpg

Selling chicken rice or Loong rice? :roflmao:

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Narcissists on social media. "Hey guys, look who I took a selfie with? Like/share/subscribe/follow/retweet please!" :biggrin:

Some hawkers have also put up pictures of themselves with pappies on their stall front. :wink:

Signage-Tong-Fong-Fatt-Singapore.jpg

Selling chicken rice or Loong rice? :roflmao:

I feel uncomfortable eating from Hawkers displaying Politicians they support, just 2 days back I cancelled my order at the Holland Village when I noticed he displayed prominantly the Party he Support. I don't want to get wack by the opposing Party supporters.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I feel uncomfortable eating from Hawkers displaying Politicians they support, just 2 days back I cancelled my order at the Holland Village when I noticed he displayed prominantly the Party he Support. I don't want to get wack by the opposing Party supporters.

This tactic is also a dog whistle to the PAP supporters among their potential customers. :wink:

"Hey look, we never tried that stall's food before, but since our beloved PAP politicians were their customers, it must be good! Come, let's go buy something from them."

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dearest. It's an indication that he paid his protection fees.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know a conman who displays the picture of him with our Ah Neh turned Malay President and another one with him and Pinky and another Ministar. Likes to brag about how well connected he is bla bla bla. His business very shady and always losing money.