• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious why sinkies like to be jealous?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they seem to be a deprived lot! i have been observing certain forummers here and i think they have some red eye problem.:eek:

btw, what happen to sam leong? when is he kicking the bucket? that guy is a pedophile and a psycho, 2 in 1.:oIo:

in melb, ang mo also jealous but they hide it well. in sinkieland, pple with authority are jealous and they like to abuse power.

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ang moh seems more chill in life,more about having fun,socializing,talking,joking,having a good time and living in the moment.

sinkie chinks on the other hand uptight,sullen,always looking constipated or a dildo stuck up their ass,or riding a seatless bike,impatient,afraid of getting queue cut or losing out.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they seem to be a deprived lot! i have been observing certain forummers here and i think they have some red eye problem.:eek:

btw, what happen to sam leong? when is he kicking the bucket? that guy is a pedophile and a psycho, 2 in 1.:oIo:

in melb, ang mo also jealous but they hide it well. in sinkieland, pple with authority are jealous and they like to abuse power.
How to show red eye in a forum :confused:

singularity

Alfrescian
Loyal
ang moh seems more chill in life,more about having fun,socializing,talking,joking,having a good time and living in the moment.

sinkie chinks on the other hand uptight,sullen,always looking constipated or a dildo stuck up their ass,or riding a seatless bike,impatient,afraid of getting queue cut or losing out.

NYC subway:
11174330663_cf73341546_k.jpg

HK MTR:
img_1519.jpg

JP train:
ca390158.jpg

Behavioral sink
From https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink:

"... collapse in behavior which resulted from overcrowding..."

From http://www.returnofkings.com/36915/what-humans-can-learn-from-the-mice-utopia-experiment:

"...Withdrawal is a cause for depopulation and the effect of an over stressed society which is in turn caused by the behavioural sink..." Apathy / IDGAF / "you die your business (LOL at the broken syntax and poor vocabulary. You Singaporeans really can't speak proper English to save your sorry asses isn't it? I showed it to my colleagues and they were wondering if it was referring to a company filing chapter 11 LOLOL)" is another result of overcrowding, similar to withdrawal.

As for OP's part on jealousy,

From http://www.returnofkings.com/36915/what-humans-can-learn-from-the-mice-utopia-experiment

“…there where three times as young mice aspiring to enter social groups as there were vacancies in socially established groups…”

Gen Y vs Gen X, peer vs peer, haves vs havenots, acceptance by "society" whatever those "societal norms" may be. You see this behavior everywhere even in this forum; no prizes for guessing correctly who are the desperate bootlickers here.

Other results like decadent offspring AKA wastrels:

“…prematurely rejected, first by their fathers, then by their mothers, and then by established groups in the community, the young grew up without knowing how to behave, personally or socially as mice…” – Tragedy in Mouse Utopia, Dr.J.R Vallentine

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/02/13/world/asia/china-jackie-chan-son-release/ - drugs

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/scion-of-metro-store/3005758.html - more drugs

http://www.koreaboo.com/news/son-chinese-billionaire-hires-t-ara-birthday-party-performance/ - sheer indulgence

http://static.pulse.ng/img/incoming/origs5618802/2716361060-w644-h960/thaiprince2.jpg - WTF LOL

While intelligent parents may not always produce more intelligent offspring, stupid ignorant parents have a higher probability of producing more stupid ignorant offspring, i.e. intelligence is both nature AND nuture. It would be interesting to watch the offspring produced by these buggy offspring and their ... antics LOL.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How to show red eye in a forum :confused:

dun ask stoopid question. the way some forummers here post their threads, show of envy. i know i straight away know that he has a red eye problem. i am surprised you can't even comprehend or maybe you are just another red eye sinkie. you should join the sinkie indians, they are a deprived lot.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dun ask stoopid question. the way some forummers here post their threads, show of envy. i know i straight away know that he has a red eye problem. i am surprised you can't even comprehend or maybe you are just another red eye sinkie. you should join the sinkie indians, they are a deprived lot.

I really don't know how to show red eye in a forum.
Last time I will get red eye when I see one driving a car but now I only red eye when I see one holding a slim waist gal but that is on site red eye.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you are beyond hope, i hope there is cure for you. back to the question, why sinkies like to be jealous?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
something is brooding me...why cheng hu lang jealous and abuse power, still can nothing happen one meh?:confused:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jealousy leads to fear.Fear leads to anger,anger leads to hatred.Hatred leads to suffering.

let go of ur dark side krafty,do not let ur suffering consume u.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Being jealous is not a choice. There is no free will involved. The majority of jealous pricks know it's not good or right to be jealous, but still they can't help it.

It's like seeing a sexy chiobu, you can't tell your prick what to do. You can tell your prick not to rub her in public, but you can't help feeling horny, if you are still young, getting a hard on.

Jealousy is a form of attraction, and attraction is responsive, not causative.

People are jealous because they feel insecure, and when you feel insecure you tend to compare. And because you are a loser, you can't make yourself a winner overnight to rid yourself of that insecurity in you, the natural response is to hope the person who makes you feel insecure fall to your same level or worse.

It's like the relegation battle in Premier League every season. If you are at the bottom of the table, and you are not good enough to win games or gain points on your own, then you spend most of your time hoping that other teams drop points. Remember, losers invariably always go looking for companions - they love to be in the company of losers to feel that they are not alone. Though they are companions and seem to enjoy some degree of camaderie, at the bottom of the heart losers despise losers.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I really don't know how to show red eye in a forum.
Last time I will get red eye when I see one driving a car but now I only red eye when I see one holding a slim waist gal but that is on site red eye.
last time all the people i photographed with my kodak kamera also got red eyes.
they must've been jealous of my kamera :mad:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Being jealous is not a choice. There is no free will involved. The majority of jealous pricks know it's not good or right to be jealous, but still they can't help it.

It's like seeing a sexy chiobu, you can't tell your prick what to do. You can tell your prick not to rub her in public, but you can't help feeling horny, if you are still young, getting a hard on.

Jealousy is a form of attraction, and attraction is responsive, not causative.

People are jealous because they feel insecure, and when you feel insecure you tend to compare. And because you are a loser, you can't make yourself a winner overnight to rid yourself of that insecurity in you, the natural response is to hope the person who makes you feel insecure fall to your same level or worse.

It's like the relegation battle in Premier League every season. If you are at the bottom of the table, and you are not good enough to win games or gain points on your own, then you spend most of your time hoping that other teams drop points. Remember, losers invariably always go looking for companions - they love to be in the company of losers to feel that they are not alone. Though they are companions and seem to enjoy some degree of camaderie, at the bottom of the heart losers despise losers.

well said bro bonut! when my friend succeed in life, i feel happy for him! but for most sinkies i know, will start to red eye. sinkie mentality is that they will feel jealous if the one that succeed is not him. even at work, jealousy arises when your colleague do better and that's when office politics arise. i personally have encountered cheng hu lang who are jealous cos' they aiming to be shortlisted as ministar but were not. so they feel imbalanced and will try to wreck others who are better than them. this mentality is all drilled by PAP since young. another thing to take note, during chinese new year season, you will feel the indifference of malays towards the chinese. look at matland, even worse, Chinese new year is when robberies and theft took place against the chinese.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
last time all the people i photographed with my kodak kamera also got red eyes.
they must've been jealous of my kamera :mad:

while red eyes can be removed on kamera pics, it is tough to remove this green eyed monster who is eyeing me for catching the last red eye seat to fort lauderdale for a caribbean cruise. he's probably wide eyed now that hundreds have missed their red eye connections to get on love boat including me who now has a black eye.