• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why resign from District Judge at the age of 30?

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
this foreign trash should be dumped back to mudland.

Together with Khaw Boon Wah, Janil Puthucheary, Yong Pung How, Chan Sek Keong and the person shown as my Avatar?

You seem to be unable to distinguish between the good, the bad, and the ugly. I can conclude that you are PAP IB. You are my teammate! Banzai!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The prosecution of Tey was fishy. Why the NUS decided to report his violation of rules to CPIB? The NUS didn't even bother to investigate, just handed it over to CPIB.

Where is the proof that Ko got a higher grade because of sex and gifts? NUS could compile the data to show that. It didn't or couldn't?

I don't care a hoot about Tey but took interest in this case after his cross-examination showed how incompetent CPIB was and the unusual eagerness of NUS to take Tey down with a weak case.