• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why PRCs in Singapore expect locals to speak Chinese to them?

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And why scold the Mainland Chinese? It isn't her fault as the job requirements probably did not specify English as a required skill. If you want to scream and shout, go look for MOM PAP Minister and shout at him or her rah.
agree, no need for a hue and cry. just speak simple england and she should understand for this food order, not as if it's in the stock exchange. he should recommend her to surf sbf and sam will be glad to teach her - but only if she's more ravishing o_O

Alfrescian
Loyal
And why scold the Mainland Chinese? It isn't her fault as the job requirements probably did not specify English as a required skill. If you want to scream and shout, go look for MOM PAP Minister and shout at him or her rah.

MOM Mr got cheated by haidilao, gave them unlimited quota for foreign workers in exchange for making their IPO in Singapore while other singaporean restaurants struggle with manpower issue.

Now they are going to list in HK
https://www.ft.com/content/d77ec788-64b0-11e8-90c2-9563a0613e56

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Live and let live.

Singaporeans need to realise that the half-fucked Engrish, Singlish or Singrish they speak, complete with atrocious diction and hair-raising staccato accent, can be very unintelligible to native English speakers, including non-native English speakers.

Hence, they need to stop acting all uppity when they speak what they believe to be "English" which the Chinese, or others who live here (it's "live" and not "stay" for Sinkies who don't know the difference between "stay" and "live") "cannot" (it's "unable to" not "cannot") speak or understand English.

As you said, live and let live. The guy's a cunt. Or in Singrish, he really cheebai.

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyway English is the colonial language of Singapore. If you want talk about an indigenous / Singapore language, it should be Malay.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Actually, she should just work in geylang. A few simple English words would suffice. Bathe, suck, fuck, I love you, come back soon. :biggrin:

The sinkie guy should also cut her some slack. However, I can empathize with him. It can be frustrating when you are not able to communicate with a service staff in your own country. All foreigners coming to work in sinkieland ought to have a basic command of English. English is our official language for commerce.

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ang Moh languages are low class trash.

Most of the time I also reject to use them and I reject Ang Moh or Ah Neh by PRETENDING Don't know any such languages, to IGNORE THEM!

I think tons of PRC will do the exact same way.

I encounter CB Chow Ang Moh or Ah Neh or any people even Sinkie, to ignore them neglect them and REJECT them, pretend don't understand what they asked.