• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why poly grads are more 'marketable'

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
You sound like a bloody PAPpy sympathiser. Please define what is your idea of private sector in Sinkieland. Does it include GLCs and previously protected industries like medical and law? Why don't you show us what is the percentage of ministers who actually rose up to head MNCs, even if it is just a regional head, or start up their own companies successfully (i.e. like how Sim Wong Hoo has done it)?

I will tell you what is the truth pal, most of the ministers are drafted from the scholarship system where they are posted to Govt ministries, Mindef/Police, Stat Boards or GLCs after their studies. This means that the vast majority of these idiots have never worked a single honest day in the private sector.

I do not mean that the scholars are all lousy. What I am getting at is that the scholars have no chance to know what it is like in the real private sector and thus have no empathy or understanding for what it is like out there in the real world.

please re-read my post. i never said anything about ministers having private sector experience or not. those are your own assumptions.

you obviously have a hang up about ministers not having private sector experience. why not compile a list instead of those who have or have not? then u can go post in ur own thread about unqualified ministers or whatever ...

yuelao

Alfrescian
Loyal
besides, many (but not all; does anyone else remember our soccer target of Goal 2010?) of the ministers would probably get higher pay in the private sector.

please re-read my post. i never said anything about ministers having private sector experience or not. those are your own assumptions.

you obviously have a hang up about ministers not having private sector experience. why not compile a list instead of those who have or have not? then u can go post in ur own thread about unqualified ministers or whatever ...

I guess you have some kind of amnesia? You were the one who brought up the point about the ministers being able to earn more in the private sector, I am just asking you to define what is your meaning of private sector. I have already stated my view of what constitutes the real private sector. I don't have a hang-up, I am just on a crusade to pick on PAPpy sympathisers like you masquerading as neutrals in this forum. You must be a clone of that Char lAtan character as well.

If you do not want to state your opinion of what constitutes the private sector, there is no point in discussing this further. So, please qualify your statement of many ministers being able to earn more in the private sector. Those were your exact words.

Last edited:

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess you have some kind of amnesia? You were the one who brought up the point about the ministers being able to earn more in the private sector, I am just asking you to define what is your meaning of private sector. I have already stated my view of what constitutes the real private sector. I don't have a hang-up, I am just on a crusade to pick on PAPpy sympathisers like you masquerading as neutrals in this forum. You must be a clone of that Char lAtan character as well.

If you do not want to state your opinion of what constitutes the private sector, there is no point in discussing this further. So, please qualify your statement of many ministers being able to earn more in the private sector. Those were your exact words.

How does my opinion that they may probably earn more in the private sector (as defined by any uncle at the hawker centre) equate to them currently having experience or not in the private sector?

you have a major malfunction with your cognitive processing of english? maybe u prefer chatting in na'vi? aynga pltxe keye'ung

but truely, you are a beautiful example of a by-product of the failed PAP system - throwing stereotypes around, unsubstantiated accusations, assuming without clarifying, talking besides the point.... my goodness, you sound more like a typical PAP supporter than u accuse me to be