• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why pigeons always like to lay eggs on my aircon ledge? how to prevent them from using the ledge like KK Hospital maternity ward?

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
These pigeons are an invasive species.

IMG2101.JPG

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...ulation-of-invasive-rock-pigeons-in-singapore
i dislike them.because as early as 5am they will make a lot of noises at the aircon ledge and wake me.up

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
i think they somehow love my aircon ledge. i just bought some.cheap.pepper powder just now. sprinkle the ledge already. hope they don't come.back
Then when the wind blows, all that pepper powder will get into your room. Maybe you should install a photo of a cat on your AC ledge, spook those pigeons away. :biggrin:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
from.ceca website say pigeon make nest in your home premises is bad luck. knn.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news24...t-in-your-home-know-about-its-sign/58666/amp/

The arrival of a pigeon in the house is a sign of happiness, peace, and prosperity, according to astrology. However, it is considered unlucky if the pigeon begins to build a nest in a corner of the house. It means that poverty will visit your home. You could face a financial crisis.
Sell ur house to a ceca. :sneaky:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
How-Many-Eggs-Do-Pigeons-Lay.jpeg

last year august kanna. didn't notice until the eggs hatched and decided to let the two baby birds live and learn how to fly. after they flew off, i clean the aircon ledge. damn siong and dangerous task.
then on sunday last week, i heard 2 pigeons making hell lot noise at my aircon ledge again. to my horror, i saw a makeshift nest of twigs and what not and 2 oval shaped white eggs. sigh...they really like to give birth on my aircon ledge. however ,this time no more mercy from me. i checked internet and it says as long as eggs are less than 5 days old, can thrash and so i did.

how to dissuade these pigeons from treating my aircon ledge machiam like KK hospital maternity ward???

put a scarecrow?
You should cook their eggs and dump it inside the soup.

Boil it hard, or half boil it.
Stir fry with vege or meat.