• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why pigeon shit is mostly white in colour

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wanna know why our sai is brown in color and why baby sai is yellow in color ? And why when I take chlorophyll pills, my sai is green in color ?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Knn

Must ask @eatshitndie

Knn
because pigeons or birds for that matter sexcrete poo and pee from same lobang known as the cloaca. pigeons have no separate ducts and organs like in mammals to store and sexcrete pee (bladder) and poo (rectum). thus, mammals sexpel urine in the form of urea while birds sexpel urine in the form of guanine and uric acid. guanine and or uric acid reacts with water to produce the white gluey glob. because pee and poo cum out together from a pigeon, the white gluey glob covers the black sticky shit.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
because pigeons or birds for that matter sexcrete poo and pee from same lobang known as the cloaca. pigeons have no separate ducts and organs like in mammals to store and sexcrete pee (bladder) and poo (rectum). thus, mammals sexpel urine in the form of urea while birds sexpel urine in the form of guanine and uric acid. guanine and or uric acid reacts with water to produce the white gluey glob. because pee and poo cum out together from a pigeon, the white gluey glob covers the black sticky shit.
And this is why I subscribe to the shit times. Not to read but to line the bottom of my bird cage.