• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why people so funny one?

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
If someone come and tell you there's someone who can bless you and give you eternal life, and will show you the meaning the life, why you are here on earth for.

You reject them and say sorry not interested?

Strange right? Sinkaporean thinking very hard to understand.

They scared it will cost them some money or what, or get conned? :biggrin:

Maybe they are brought up to think nothing is free in life.

No thanks to PAP Regime!

BTW Air is free! At least for now!

facial

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because nobody has ever return from the dead to verify that its true.
Its like saying I will give you a billion dollars after you die.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
If someone come and tell you there's someone who can bless you and give you eternal life, and will show you the meaning the life, why you are here on earth for.

Strange right? Sinkaporean thinking very hard to understand.

They scared it will cost them some money or what, or get conned? :biggrin:

maybe these folks share my belief that there's just slightly a bit more of intellectual honesty there in admitting that we don't know about how things exactly function in this universe rather than to attribute it to any supernatural entity? :p

mudskipper

Alfrescian
Loyal

if u r plainly trying to be colorful n controversial, then that prerogative is all yours.

but if u r serious about the statement quoted above, then u need to go visit your neurosurgeon.

on one thread u r cursing others and now u r preaching? dude, get a freaking life!

ppl like u are the worst lot. what is divine but contentious is given more priority and attention than living breathing humans surrounding you.

im quite sure you will donate your last dollar to the church than to help out the homeless. u r a pathetic human being who has nothing better to do than to get attention here at sammy's.

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe these folks share my belief that there's just slightly a bit more of intellectual honesty there in admitting that we don't know about how things exactly function in this universe rather than to attribute it to any supernatural entity? :p

I don't think the two points you brought up are mutually exclusive in some of us people, Einstein included.

See when one is honest in admitting that we don't know about how things exactly function in this universe, we can at the same time connect the dots --> and realize that there's a chance that there's a higher entity out there than us mortals. :smile::smile::smile:

Btw, please don't turn this statement into another bashing thread. In the case of beings higher than mortals, I'm referring very specifically to God. :smile:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Btw, please don't turn this statement into another bashing thread. In the case of beings higher than mortals, I'm referring very specifically to God. :smile:

no issues. i've been trying to connect dots and i see dependent and conditional creation and destruction of matter, linking it back to the laws of physics in our physical world. then again, i'm figuring what lies beyond the background radiation thou' :smile:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... we can at the same time connect the dots --> and realize that there's a chance that there's a higher entity out there than us mortals. ...
me can oni c 1 tiny red dot ... connect wat? ...

me can oni c self-proclaimed gr8er mortals ... u mean got higher entity dat dose self-proclaimed gr8er mortals r envious of? ...