• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why people say Malay dudes are cleaner than others?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I used to know a Minah who told me that Mats are cleaner than other races because they will wash their dick each time after they pee.

But today, I saw a Mat in the public toilet and we were peeing side by side. After peeing, he did wash his dick with water but from the urinal when flushing.

The urinal is so dirty! People pee all over the place and he take water from there to wash his dick! I wonder if his Minah girlfriend will taste other people's pee when she suck his dick.

Liddat still considered clean?

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinoys are Malays so be aware that they may make a police report in sinkapore against you.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
probably due to the leftover urine being an irritant to the bald kepala butoh but at least they now use the urinal flush to do it instead of going to the sink / wash basin as was the practice years ago when they got fucked badly by doing so. Imagine brushing after lunch in the office gents toilet ....my hr had to send a memo to subtly inform them to stop this disgusting habit.

the heading should be referring to the minahs as unlike other races, their nonoks don't smell as bad compared to the others since they practice this religiously.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
m&ds are actually dirty and can be as dirty as other races but you know how they all are like. They don't follow logic at all. They say they are cleaner and somehow that means they are cleaner.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
because some suaku in their holy book say pig is unclean dog is unclean animal blood is unclean skin on cock is unclean so now they think they very clean liao. they dont realise they only look like morons following the garbage of uneducated people who are long dead

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
يرن الغش! حذار!
لعودة إلى المكان الذي جئت منه - الصين!!!

اfuck! am not clean ah?

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
I used to know a Minah who told me that Mats are cleaner than other races because they will wash their dick each time after they pee.

But today, I saw a Mat in the public toilet and we were peeing side by side. After peeing, he did wash his dick with water but from the urinal when flushing.

The urinal is so dirty! People pee all over the place and he take water from there to wash his dick! I wonder if his Minah girlfriend will taste other people's pee when she suck his dick.

Liddat still considered clean?

Maybe your Minah trying to tell you her mat is a cleaner? :biggrin:
Anyway, once I saw a mat spat saliva on his penis as part of his cleaning ritual because tap was dry. This is a case of blindly following customs /traditions without using the brain.:(