• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Papayas Like to Show Carry Ball Hand Gesture?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR vAlign=bottom><TD width=330>
ST_IMAGES_JCREGION31.jpg
</TD><TD width=10>
c.gif
</TD><TD vAlign=bottom>
c.gif

DPM and Defence Minister Teo Chee Hean chatting with US Defence Secretary Robert Gates at the ministerial lunch of the Eighth ShangriP-La Dialogue. Mr Teo hosted lunch for his defence counterparts yesterday, the second day of the annual meeting.-- ST PHOTOS: LIM SIN THAI​
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

1lim-350.jpg

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have noticed such similar hand gestures among the pap members. Kind of funny.

It started with LKY and the folloiwng MPs were doing the same:-

Lee Hsien Loong
Gan Kim Yong
The Malay MP (at talking point about new media) lastweek CNA
George Yeo
Lim Boon Heng
The old MP in Yishun who speak mandarin (dunno his name, not popular)
The Chao Tar Seng Han Tong
Teo Ho Pin
Raymond Lim
Yacob
I think Teo Ser luck also picking up...
and many more

Why huh? were they specially trained to behave like that? I even notice some of their own dogs also doing the same gesture..

It could be a good form of concealing lies or lack of security or simply act blur gesture.

It is not difficult to pick up many of these pictures with such hand actions as long as they appear on national TV.

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have noticed such similar hand gestures among the pap members. Kind of funny.

It started with LKY and the folloiwng MPs were doing the same:-

Lee Hsien Loong
Gan Kim Yong
The Malay MP (at talking point about new media) lastweek CNA
George Yeo
Lim Boon Heng
The old MP in Yishun who speak mandarin (dunno his name, not popular)
The Chao Tar Seng Han Tong
Teo Ho Pin
Raymond Lim
Yacob
I think Teo Ser luck also picking up...
and many more

Why huh? were they specially trained to behave like that? I even notice some of their own dogs also doing the same gesture..

It could be a good form of concealing lies or lack of security or simply act blur gesture.

It is not difficult to pick up many of these pictures with such hand actions as long as they appear on national TV.

[COLOR="_______"]they all have the same body language trainer! All wanna tell us sublimely they want more blood from sinkies fools! [/COLOR]