• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why NSP do walkabout in CSM backyard after WP win punggol east ?? what motive?

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If this is the sort of games that NSP play, that will be the end of that party. It only shows they do not know what the people want.

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well I heard some WP PEOPLE were asking NSP whether they know that area was under CSM or not... when I heard thatI want to laugh... if he or anyone ask me thay I would even tell them that we are no gangsters in movies who will get into argument on whose turfs this belongs to and I believe this is a free country where we could move and walk around freely... there wasnt any custom and checkpoint set up any places to govern who can or cannot walk in these places...

Goh Meng Seng

sure NSP can go where they like, in the name of free country

WP must let NSP contest MK alone, in the name of opp unity
WP also must let other parties like SDP, SDA and RP contest Punggol East because WP is talentless

WP cannot go Tampines and Marine Parade in the name of opp unity because NSP already chop the seat liao

opp unity more important than free country right ?!?!?!
WP is talentless why are they taking so many seats in Parliament???
WP is becoming arrogant

I am general of the armies, GMS of HK !!!! got econ degree from NUS !! dun pray pray hor

only I know what is democracy and opp unity !!

WP insects are buzzing again, shoo shoo shoo shoo

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well I heard some WP PEOPLE were asking NSP whether they know that area was under CSM or not... when I heard thatI want to laugh... if he or anyone ask me thay I would even tell them that we are no gangsters in movies who will get into argument on whose turfs this belongs to and I believe this is a free country where we could move and walk around freely... there wasnt any custom and checkpoint set up any places to govern who can or cannot walk in these places...

Goh Meng Seng

people think you are on the same side, and you laff at them

so much for manners and opp unity

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://nsp.sg/

Our next sunday outreach is on:

Date: 27th Jan 2013

Time: 9.00am - 12 noon

Venue:
Hougang St 21 Blk 209 food ctr. (Nearest MRT station: Kovan - NE 13).

It's still a long way from GE2016. No harm expand outside of NSP usual turf to preempt the constant redrawing of election boundaries.

Likewise, any Oppo should engage outside of their usual territories. You never know when the next BE is coming.

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's not a wise move not because NSP has no right to go there, but I will think that a resource strapped party will fully concentrate on the wards it wants to contest in the next GE.

NSP's best bets are:

Choa Chu Kang GRC
Jurong GRC
Pioneer SMC

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
If this is the sort of games that NSP play, that will be the end of that party. It only shows they do not know what the people want.
PAP in disarray after the BE lost, and this is showing up even in pap planted opposition parties. PAP sponsored multi corner fights is not going to work against WP as the voters have wised up.

PAP is seriously mulling Internet clampdown, though after the genie is out of bottle, how to force back in? Even china can't properly clamp it down. People will just use VPN and whatever tools to bypass the control.

Neither can they use ISD on WP, as nobody will believe they are terrorist or communists.

Maybe we will see a lot more SMC in coming election. The PAP is still not really up against the wall yet as they still have 79 vs 7 seats in parliament. So nothing too desperate at moment from the miw.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP did went to mp GRC to conduct their weekly hammer sales last year and at the same time declared their intention on TM GRC. NSP was just reciprocating what WP did and sent WP a subtle message that they are ready to retaliate if WP ever encroach on nsp turf.

FredTan76

Alfrescian
Loyal
MParade & Tampines is no longer NSP ward.
They have failed to serve their residents after GE.
Nicole's Catalyst is inactive since Dec 2011.

And no one esp an oppo in e right mind will walk into an incumbent ward that belongs to another oppo.
KJ is right. Hazel & Tony are just PAP moles with self-interest in FT-derived biz to protect

Last edited:

FredTan76

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jurong, Pioneers & CCK sees little NSP activity after GE2011.
Apart fm 1-2 walkabout every yr, there's hardly any real ground activity there by any oppo.

In addition, Tharman is e God down west.
No to be excluded are the new residents esp Msian which tend to stay in Jurong since 1980s & they still think voting for oppo will result in their spouse PR & LTV being rejected when it's due to renewal.

SDPhopelessParty

Alfrescian
Loyal
cope from facebook

Pappy Tan NSP did went Kovan Hawker Centre to do Outreach which is under WP. Everyone saw Chen Show Mao and Png Eng Huat greeted NSP with 20 odd WP members who were there for breakfast at the early morning on Sunday after WP won Punggol East.

WP will be contesting Marine Parade, Tampines, Pasir Ris Punggol and entire Eastern seaboard of Singapore. This is WP's Growth Plan to compete with PAP for government and on equal footing with PAP sooner rather than later. Something got to give and somebody must sacrifice.

Singaporeans must choose between to build a single alternative party like WP to government level or continue to help different alternative parties rise and fall as main Opposition while PAP remains in power like past 48 years. Singaporeans cannot choose both. PAP with all its resources will make a good Opposition.

Marine Parade GRC is not even near there. The 1km radius from NSP meeting point is all Aljunied GRC. Get your facts right. Across the road is Sylvia Lim's Serangoon division.

I got no idea what NSP is up to to do Outreach at Pritam's ward and Chen Show Mao's ward but it is waste of time. NSP should focus on Hong Kah and Choa Chu Kang. That is time consuming enough and tough enough.

GE2016, PAP is shifting all heavyweight Ministers to the East because PAP view only WP as serious threat to losing power. The West will be easier.

Like LTK said, if all the alternative parties can work together, it would have work together long ago. Let each party rise and fall on its own and blame nobody. From 1965 until now, PAP allow alternative parties to grow in numbers for obvious reasons, it works to PAP advantage to see little mice scrap for food while the cat eat up all the mice thereafter.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
It has been proven in so many countries that a multi political party system doesnt work. There's at most two dominant parties.

FredTan76

Alfrescian
Loyal
It has been proven in so many countries that a multi political party system doesnt work. There's at most two dominant parties.

I couldn't agree more, look at all developed countries in Americas, Europe, Taiwan, SKorea & Japan and u will see only 2 dominant party.

FredTan76

Alfrescian
Loyal
cope from facebook

Pappy Tan NSP did went Kovan Hawker Centre to do Outreach which is under WP. Everyone saw Chen Show Mao and Png Eng Huat greeted NSP with 20 odd WP members who were there for breakfast at the early morning on Sunday after WP won Punggol East.

WP will be contesting Marine Parade, Tampines, Pasir Ris Punggol and entire Eastern seaboard of Singapore. This is WP's Growth Plan to compete with PAP for government and on equal footing with PAP sooner rather than later. Something got to give and somebody must sacrifice.

Singaporeans must choose between to build a single alternative party like WP to government level or continue to help different alternative parties rise and fall as main Opposition while PAP remains in power like past 48 years. Singaporeans cannot choose both. PAP with all its resources will make a good Opposition.

Marine Parade GRC is not even near there. The 1km radius from NSP meeting point is all Aljunied GRC. Get your facts right. Across the road is Sylvia Lim's Serangoon division.

I got no idea what NSP is up to to do Outreach at Pritam's ward and Chen Show Mao's ward but it is waste of time. NSP should focus on Hong Kah and Choa Chu Kang. That is time consuming enough and tough enough.

GE2016, PAP is shifting all heavyweight Ministers to the East because PAP view only WP as serious threat to losing power. The West will be easier.

Like LTK said, if all the alternative parties can work together, it would have work together long ago. Let each party rise and fall on its own and blame nobody. From 1965 until now, PAP allow alternative parties to grow in numbers for obvious reasons, it works to PAP advantage to see little mice scrap for food while the cat eat up all the mice thereafter.

True, anyone can walk anywhere.
But is this a wise political move?
SDA & RP is already finished for being foolish enuf to go into PE fray against WP in e name of democracy & choice.

True, in our democratic country, anyone can run in any race.
BUT, is this walkabout a wise move, nvm if WP had walk into NSP in e 1st place?

A wise politician will retaliate fire w fire?
In wat way NSP can gain from woking in an oppo-ran ward?

Last edited:

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
In wat way NSP can gain from woking in an oppo-ran ward?
In continuing to encourage pap to sponsor their existence. Once pap masters decide that multi corner fight is lost cause, they will pull the plug on sponsoring fake opposition parties.

FredTan76

Alfrescian
Loyal
In continuing to encourage pap to sponsor their existence. Once pap masters decide that multi corner fight is lost cause, they will pull the plug on sponsoring fake opposition parties.

KJ may have ego e size of his belly, but he's dead right for calling e RP deserters; Tony, Hazel, Nic & Jeannette who left for NSP, PAP Moles

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
KJ may have ego e size of his belly, but he's dead right for calling e RP deserters; Tony, Hazel, Nic & Jeannette who left for NSP, PAP Moles
He is also right to contest in punggol east. Without kj, no one would really know the new outcome of multi corner fights (SDA is not a useful gauge as they are unpopular to begin with).

Now WP can have full confidence to take on the fake opposition parties like NSP and SDP. No more of giving up fertile grounds to pap sponsored opposition parties who will only fight a losing battle.

FredTan76

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is also right to contest in punggol east. Without kj, no one would really know the new outcome of multi corner fights (SDA is not a useful gauge as they are unpopular to begin with).

Now WP can have full confidence to take on the fake opposition parties like NSP and SDP. No more of giving up fertile grounds to pap sponsored opposition parties who will only fight a losing battle.

1000% correct

Fool_Me_Hard

Alfrescian
Loyal
NSP can do walkabout in Hougang or Kovan or any place they like as Singapore is a democratic country. They won't contest all the wards they walked through anyway due to their lack of resource.