• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why NSP do walkabout in CSM backyard after WP win punggol east ?? what motive?

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://nsp.sg/

Our next sunday outreach is on:

Date: 27th Jan 2013

Time: 9.00am - 12 noon

Venue:
Hougang St 21 Blk 209 food ctr. (Nearest MRT station: Kovan - NE 13).

valiant20

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Reckon hazel poa stays in the area.. Saw her a couple of times @ heartland mall

Plus a lot of marine parade GRC residents go heartland mall I guess since Paya Lebar division is just beside marine parade GRC

jw5

Loyal

Plus a lot of marine parade GRC residents go heartland mall I guess since Paya Lebar division is just beside marine parade GRC

So she's just staying hi to the neighbours?

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal

hazel poa stay in cck ans she was never spotted in cck

Last edited:

FredTan76

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tony & Hazel are holding a long grudge against WP for being jilted by WP.

The think they are scholars & demanded LTK gave em direct membership admission & candidacy in 2008 without going thru 1-3yrs of voluntary work.
LTK can't help em & they left WP doors jilted.

Recently, NSP staged a walkabout to sell their stupid nooseletters at CSM's ward on Sunday 27-Jan, the very morning after WP won Punggol East SMC BE2013.

& chiu know what?
CSM got wind of it thru a member of e public who saw NSP FB posting about e walkabout in AJ GRC ward & alerted CSM.
CSM then pulled a ZhugeLiang on NSP.

So when Tony & Hazel arrived at Blk 209 Hg St 21 at 8:45am on 27-Jan Sunday, along with their NSP fools, they were shocked to see e Punggol East MP-elect Lee Li Lian & all of WP's MPs, new potential & former GE candidates, pruss many members & volunteers already there before em, having breakfast, before they head to Blk 113 in Punggol East for their victory parade at 9:30am.

Worst, CSM & his WP gang made emselves seen by e public in e kopitiam right at e moment when Hazel & Tony started their NorthStar sale in e kopitiam.
The crowd quickly ignore the stupid couple & their NSP fools & gathered instead around e new MP elect LLL, CSM, LTK, Sylvia, Png, Pritam, Faisal, Daniel, John & gang to congratulate WP on their win the day before in Punggol East on 26-Jan Sat.

NSP peeps felt so jilted they left at 9am without even taking one single peekcha of their wokabout yesterday mn.

They oso dun dare to post about their visit to CSM's ward in their FB:
https://www.facebook.com/nspsg?fref=ts

Sunday outreach

Our next sunday outreach is on:
Date: 27th Jan 2013
Time: 9.00am - 12 noon
Venue:
Hougang St 21 Blk 209 food ctr. (Nearest MRT station: Kovan - NE 13)

Meeting place: Blk 209 Food Ctr seating area facing an open-air car-park.
Meeting time: 8.30 am.

Attire : Party uniform for members, volunteers preferably in orange

National Solidarity Party | My Voice My Choice

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal

First time I hear that marine parade grc people flocking to heartland mall. More like their pap handler ask them to disturb aljunied

valiant20

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
First time I hear that marine parade grc people flocking to heartland mall. More like their pap handler ask them to disturb aljunied

Basing my example from the people who live along upper Paya Lebar (Tai Keng Gardens etc).. By right should be considered aljunied but somehow or other kanna roped under marine parade?? Lol!!

But just ignore me. Bros broccoli and Fred tan have the inside scoop! :smile:

Last edited:

Fool_Me_Hard

Alfrescian
Loyal
They want to expand their outreach since they don't have any constituencies to take care of. Or could be there to spite WP for givng them cold shoulders.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Haha... such an over reaction... the last time I check, Aljunied GRC is still Singapore land and there is no custom or barriers set up in that place. Why can't other people go there and walkabout? Well, WP has been walking all over Singapore also nobody make noise... WP people are really silly to make such a fuss lah!

Goh Meng Seng

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha... such an over reaction... the last time I check, Aljunied GRC is still Singapore land and there is no custom or barriers set up in that place. Why can't other people go there and walkabout? Well, WP has been walking all over Singapore also nobody make noise... WP people are really silly to make such a fuss lah!

Goh Meng Seng

Oh shuddup you failure. You failed to get any seats under WP NSP then you start to criticise all.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's not a wise move not because NSP has no right to go there, but I will think that a resource strapped party will fully concentrate on the wards it wants to contest in the next GE.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Well I heard some WP PEOPLE were asking NSP whether they know that area was under CSM or not... when I heard thatI want to laugh... if he or anyone ask me thay I would even tell them that we are no gangsters in movies who will get into argument on whose turfs this belongs to and I believe this is a free country where we could move and walk around freely... there wasnt any custom and checkpoint set up any places to govern who can or cannot walk in these places...

Goh Meng Seng

Tony & Hazel are holding a long grudge against WP for being jilted by WP.

The think they are scholars & demanded LTK gave em direct membership admission & candidacy in 2008 without going thru 1-3yrs of voluntary work.
LTK can't help em & they left WP doors jilted.

Recently, NSP staged a walkabout to sell their stupid nooseletters at CSM's ward on Sunday 27-Jan, the very morning after WP won Punggol East SMC BE2013.

& chiu know what?
CSM got wind of it thru a member of e public who saw NSP FB posting about e walkabout in AJ GRC ward & alerted CSM.
CSM then pulled a ZhugeLiang on NSP.

So when Tony & Hazel arrived at Blk 209 Hg St 21 at 8:45am on 27-Jan Sunday, along with their NSP fools, they were shocked to see e Punggol East MP-elect Lee Li Lian & all of WP's MPs, new potential & former GE candidates, pruss many members & volunteers already there before em, having breakfast, before they head to Blk 113 in Punggol East for their victory parade at 9:30am.

Worst, CSM & his WP gang made emselves seen by e public in e kopitiam right at e moment when Hazel & Tony started their NorthStar sale in e kopitiam.
The crowd quickly ignore the stupid couple & their NSP fools & gathered instead around e new MP elect LLL, CSM, LTK, Sylvia, Png, Pritam, Faisal, Daniel, John & gang to congratulate WP on their win the day before in Punggol East on 26-Jan Sat.

NSP peeps felt so jilted they left at 9am without even taking one single peekcha of their wokabout yesterday mn.

They oso dun dare to post about their visit to CSM's ward in their FB:
https://www.facebook.com/nspsg?fref=ts

National Solidarity Party | My Voice My Choice

EmperorLee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Goh Meng Seng
Loser! Loser! So shut your gap lah!