• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Now Religious Threads and Posts are Tolerated in The Courtyard Café?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Just a reminder that 1000 to 1500 messages are posted daily. I only read 10% of what is posted.

I can also safely say that as a general rule, it I have not participated in a thread, it means I have not read any of it as I tend to post some rubbish in any thread that I bother to click on.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The worst kind are the fake ones.

if you know anything about religion, you would not have said such things!!!

idiots just shut your stoopid mouths!!! what faked ones!!! you got everything faked!!! faked penis and faked mouth !!!

now go suckle more milk so that you can discuss in a more intelligent manner...fakey!!! idiot!!!! maggot!!! cretin!!!!

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this forum is a very vibrant one!

we have to engage motherfuckers and fakeys to keep this forum going and
to challenge the cyberbullies and ridiculed them to no ends to prevent a monopoly
and a cartel from controlling the flow and tone of this forum..

i say fuck cheesecake!!! he is an utter idiot with no blains!!!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Just a reminder that 1000 to 1500 messages are posted daily. I only read 10% of what is posted.

I can also safely say that as a general rule, it I have not participated in a thread, it means I have not read any of it as I tend to post some rubbish in any thread that I bother to click on.

Noted Leongsam. I just returned from a nice holiday. I will have a look at some of those posts I was referring to these days and highlight to you.