• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why not anchor 5 ships in Malaysian water?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But that would be considered an open declaration of war by Malaysia! Just the perfect excuse for the SAF to invade and occupy Johore. Lol

Enough of talk ...either fight or make peace. If Kee Chiu not happy, invade lor. All the wayang is a waste of time. Unless the wayang is to serve another purpose - to show himself as a better leader than Heng.

kezgtree

Alfrescian
Loyal
I told my Thai boss about Malaysia anchored 3 ships in our water and Singapore simply don't know what to do. He asked me why Lee Hsien Loong not anchor 5 ship in Malaysia and asked them what they want.

I thought about it and I thought its pretty logical to do that, except for this guy is somewhat . . . . guniang

do31hw.jpg

....really nothing like the our founder LKY...what a shame. I do not think mudhatter will even try these nonsense. if LKY is around...

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
....really nothing like the our founder LKY...what a shame. I do not think mudhatter will even try these nonsense. if LKY is around...

Mahathir did bring up the water issue when LKY was alive.
By the way, the nonsense was started by Sinkapore.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Enough of talk ...either fight or make peace. If Kee Chiu not happy, invade lor. All the wayang is a waste of time. Unless the wayang is to serve another purpose - to show himself as a better leader than Heng.

Or perhaps to use that as a bogeyman excuse for the next GE to vote PAP!