• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Why no one post MRT colision this morning?

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is a shame.

After all the recent saga on the flooding incident on the MRT, things have not improved. The blame was put on deep seated cultural issues. The Head of maintenance was given the axe and likewise six workers who owned up to falsifying maintenance records.

This time round, it was more serious. It was 2 trains collision resulting in 28 people hurt. Wonder what excuse Desmond will come up with for this sticky one ?

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Desmond Kwek fumed," Bloody hell! Every day train breaks down. Train got flooded. Train can even hit train. What the f#%%k ! Why did I take this shit job ?! Damned regret man! This is a thankless job. When things go well, nobody says thank you and well done, Desmond ! When train breaks down, everybody asks for my kuku bird! You all so good. You take the job lah !"

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
SINGAPORE (16/11) - Seven more commuters sought treatment for Wednesday morning's (Nov 15) train collision, bringing the total number injured by the accident at Joo Koon MRT station to 36. Giving an update as of 6pm on on Thursday (Nov 16), the Land Transport Authority (LTA) and train operator SMRT said in a joint statement that there was a new walk-in case at the National University Hospital (NUH), with the patient having returned home since. At Ng Teng Fong General Hospital (NTFGH), there were five new walk-in cases. The hospital also received another new case conveyed by ambulance who is currently being treated

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Desmond.png

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope more mrt staffs continue to sabotage the management until they resign.

When you promise nothing happened to the staffs if they own up their mistakes and then fired them, this is the karmic outcome.

The staffs are united to deal with this shit. Stay tune for more mishap until Desmond resigned.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Spineless Lee Hsien Loong only know how to enjoy his private jet paid for by public money

4869B281-9698-461E-919D-78B7244C3318.jpeg

No balls to do the right thing

9A66BB80-EF5C-41F3-8585-C361EF1834DF.jpeg

KNNBPCB

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Desmond Kwek fumed," Bloody hell! Every day train breaks down. Train got flooded. Train can even hit train. What the f#%%k ! Why did I take this shit job ?! Damned regret man! This is a thankless job. When things go well, nobody says thank you and well done, Desmond ! When train breaks down, everybody asks for my kuku bird! You all so good. You take the job lah !"

He must regret volunteering for the job greatly. :p